2 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter One: Missing Persons


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Grant...
1) You're so kind to offer.
2) Shouldn't I find Kate first?
3) I'd like anything you have to show me.

Let me guess. You're...
1) Best friends with the groom.
2) One of Kate's exes.

Well...
1) I am pretty focused on my career.
2) I believe in work/life balance.
3) I'd make time to get personal with you.

Kate...
1) I've missed you too!
2) It's been so long.

Thanks, Tanner.
1) It's great to meet you.
2) Kate, you didn't tell me Tanner was so hot!

(I should...)
1) Get up in her face.
2) Go passive-aggressive.

Flynn, huh?
1) Kate never mentioned you.
2) I'd have never guessed you and Kate were related.

(I should...)
1) Stay silent. 
2) Insult Bryce.

Go out with you tonight?
1) Yes! I'm totally in! 12 diamonds
2) I think I'm too tired for that.

*Yes! I'm totally in!*

I'd like...
1) The 'unicorn' cocktail. 
2) A pinot noir.

Wait, let me guess...
1) You parked in his VIP parking spot.
2) You ran into his butler at the grocery store.

...
1) I agree with Grant.
2) I'm with Scarlett.

...
1) Oh really? Can you prove that? *
1) Thanks for this, Grant.

*(I should...)
1) Lean in close. 
2) Keep it friendly.

----------

Really? What about... 
1) Your family?
2) Your friends?

Tanner...
1) Back off!
2) Go easy on her...

CLUE FOUND You found Kate's Note.

Outfit:
- ALL THAT GLITTERS 25 diamonds

I'll sit next to...
- Grant.
- Flynn.

----------

You've collected 1 total clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...