1 June 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven: The Den


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Outfit:
- LEATHER AND LACE 25 diamonds

You're talking about...
1) Stealing.
2) Smuggling.

I get why you're doing this...
1) But stealing's still wrong.
2) You do what you have to do.

But...
1) She looks like she's happy here...
2) Who Turned her?

I hope you...
1) Know how important your work is. (she will answer you soft)
2) Can return to the surface soon.

Jax, I'll...
1) Fight with you.
2) Try to get the Council's help.

Excuse me?
1) He is not a pretty-boy!
2) He can help you.

Because...
1) There is a peaceful resolution.
2) They'll wipe you all out.

Lily!
1) STOP!
2) Hey, be gentle...

Jax...
1) Don't let her go! 
2) Go easy on her!

I'm...
1) Okay with the risk.
2) What she needs right now.

I WANT...
- Both of you. 30 diamonds
- To just let Lily feed.

*Both of you.*

(I need to...)
1) Keep this to just feeding.
2) Kiss Jax.*
3) Kiss Lily.

*(I should...)
1) Go further with Jax.*
2) Get Lily involved.

*PLEASURE AND PAIN You hooked up with Jax in the feeding lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...