1 June 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 15 Walkthrough


Chapter Fifteen: Before the Storm

Love Interest: Hayden


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Nadia...
1) What's going on?
2) This is no time for Netflix and chill!
3) Can I join you?

Nadia...
1) Eros won't keep you safe here forever.
2) Doesn't Steve deserve to know the truth?
3) I'm not leaving without you.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Convince Steve to come with you! 15 diamonds*
- Convince Nadia to leave Steve behind.

*TEAM TENNYSON You recruited Steve into the squad!

*SNOW RUNNER SUIT*
(I should...)
1) Attack the guard!
2) Trick the guard!

*NO SUIT*
Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Attack the guard!
2) Grab the keys!

Alana...
1) You betrayed us, remember?
2) You don't have to be alone.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Convince Alana to come with you! 15 diamonds*
- Let Alana walk away.

*DRAFTED AGENT You recruited Alana to your side!

Yeah, but...
1) Where are you?
2) Are you okay?
3) How are you doing this?

WARMING UP You're properly dressed for the Arctic! (If you bought SNOW RUNNER suit in previous chapter)

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Grab onto a boulder!
2) Hold onto Damien!

Exactly. We can't leave because...
1) Hayden is my friend.
2) Hayden means a lot to me.
3) Hayden is worth saving.

What do you do?
1) Let Damien confide in you about Beitan. 18 diamonds*
2) Check on the others.

*Let Damien confide in you about Beitan.*

Well...
1) You can tell me everything. I'll be alright.
2) I'm okay with just knowing the generalities.

Damien...
1) It wasn't your fault. You did everything you could.
2) I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

(I should...)
1) Hold his hand.
2) Pat his shoulder.

I...
1) Understand. Apology accepted.
2) Think I'm not the one you need to say sorry to.

*TRUTH BE TOLD Damien told you about Beitan!

----------

You know what?
1) I'm ready to head back too.
2) Being a fugitive's not as bad as I thought.

So, how do you feel about...
1) Being reunited with Nadia?
2) Being a Match?
3) Everything that's happened?

Actually, about what you did back there...
1) I get it.
2) You only stayed for Damien, didn't you?
3) You threw us under the bus. Twice.

What do you do?
1) Join Sloane in her tent! 18 diamonds*
2) Stay inside with the others.

*Join Sloane in her tent!*

Wow...
1) What's your favorite advice of hers?
2) Is she the reason you started tutoring?
3) You must miss her...

It's okay, Sloane...
1) You'll get to see her soon. Don't worry.
2) When will I get to meet her?

I imagine...
1) Reuniting with Hayden.
2) Everyone walking out of here alive.
3) Seeing Eros's building in shambles.

Cheers to...
1) Your mom...
2) Us!
3) Tomorrow!

SPACE CAMP You spent quality time with Sloane on Eros's island!

----------

WHICH STRATEGY DO I USE?
- Mess with the monitors!
- Creat a diversion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...