21 May 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 7 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Seven: We Are Young


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Yeah! I can't wait to...
1) Party!
2) Catch up with our friends!
3) Eat all the food!

I...
- Think they're perfect! 17 diamonds*
- Don't think so.

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!

Outfits:
- TRUE BLUE 25 diamonds
- FLORAL AND FLIRTY 20 diamonds
- MAUVE MENTALITY 20 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

ALL DRESSED UP You're ready for a night of food and friendship.

You should...
1) See some live music.
2) Go for a hike.
3) Try food-cart hopping.

We're gonna...
1) Have a food fight!
2) Pardon the turkey!
3) Watch the parade on TV!

I'm thankful...
1) That everyone is doing so well! 
2) That we're all here together! 
3) For my boyfriend!

We could be a family of...
1) Gravediggers!
2) Clowns!
3) Butter sculptors!

I heard...
1) Kaitlyn! (Funeral)
2) Zack!
3) James! (Marriage)

But...
1) You did the right thing.
2) Your dad got what he deserved.
3) It's not your problem.

Yeah, but it seems like...
1) The Alphas are being pretty harsh.
2) You kinda brought it on yourself.

Sorry, that was...
1) Nathan.
2) My mom.

Let's...
1) Check out the hot tub! 30 diamonds
2) Call it a night.

*Check out the hot tub!*

Zig...
1) I'm not sure about this.
2) That was impressive.

Let's...
1) Keep going.*
2) Just relax.

*STEAMED UP You and Zig had a romantic night in the hot tub.

Yeah...
1) I miss those days.
2) It really felt like old times.
3) But it was different, and that's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...