18 May 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter NineThe Ball


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


How...
1) Did you build it?
2) Long have you lived here?

Outfit:
- BELLE OF THE BALL 25 diamonds

What do you think?
1) Oh... wow.
2) Incredible!

Lily. Neiren.
1) You look great!
2) Well, hello Mr. Darcy!

DEFINITELY...
- A drink!
- Some food.

I'LL TALK TO...
1) Priya.
2) The lonely girl.

After I escaped...
1) What did you do?
2) You attacked Lily, didn't you?!

Who do you ask to dance?
- Adrian
- Lily

(You can choose all of them)
I think I'll...
- Join Adrian in the castle. 20 diamonds
- Join Kamilah in the garden. 20 diamonds
- Call it a night.

*Join Adrian in the castle.*

I think...
1) The world is bleak and depressing.
2) We're working toward something better.

Hmm, let's try...
1) 'Vampires of America, 34th Edition'.
2) 'Freaks and Monsters: A Hunter's Guide'.

(I'll...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Step away.

*Join Kamilah in the garden.*

Uh...
1) Yes.
2) No.
3) Maybe?

Definitely...
1) Flowers.
2) People.

...
1) Who was your greatest love?
2) Will you ever love anyone again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...