16 May 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Chapter Thirteen: On Track

Love Interest: Hayden


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Sloane...
1) Are you okay?
2) You didn't down too much coffee again, did you?

Damn, Sloane...
1) You are stunning!
2) Your face is so different without glasses.

Who will you choose?
- Sloane
- Hayden*
- Damien

*PERFECT MATCH You chose Hayden as your dinner date!

(What do I say?)
1) Sounds like just another Tuesday.
2) We handled Nikos okay.
3) I'm terrified.

How about...
1) Why did you go into law enforcement?
2) Are you dating anyone?
3) What's your most embarrassing moment?

You could...
1) Work for NASA for real.
2) Build your own robots.
3) Write video games.

After we bring Eros down...
1) I want to relax.
2) All that matters is being with those I care about.
3) I'm going to keep traveling the world.

I'm betting on...
1) Seven.
2) Black.
3) Odd numbers.

Then I choose...
1) Even numbers.
2) Twenty eight.
3) Red.

PERFECT PALS You chose to stay friends with Sloane! (I chose Hayden before so there's no other options)

What do you do?
1) Play Never Have I Ever with everyone! 18 diamonds
2) Suggest something else.

*Play Never Have I Ever with everyone!*

Crushing on a friend's parent?
1) I have.
2) I haven't.

Never have I ever...
1) Run away from home.
2) Gone skinny-dipping.

Handcuffed? I...
1) Haven't.
2) Have. For criminal antics.
3) Have. For recreational purposes.

BONDING TIME Everyone shared fun stories on game night!

----------

(I should...)
1) Do the wave!
2) Do a sexy move.
3) Boogey to the beat.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hayden.
2) Tease Hayden.

What do you do?
1) Spend the night with Hayden in your suite. 20 diamonds
2) Head to bed.

*Spend the night with Hayden in your suite.*

I'm a...
1) Lone wolf.
2) Party animal!
3) Chameleon...

(I should...)
1) Just keep dancing. 
2) Kiss Hayden.

(I should...)
1) Open my eyes.
2) Keep my eyes closed.

Hayden...
1) I want you.*
2) Can we just hold each other tonight?

*NIGHTS WITH YOU You spent the night in Hayden's arms!

-----------

Damien...
1) You're right. Something's off.
2) I think you're overreacting.

Aland...
1) I knew it.
2) You traitor!
3) You're working for Eros?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...