14 May 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 6 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Six: Problem


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


I think...
1) Manny's our best suspect.
2) It's someone else.
3) We should focus on cleaning up.

Chris...
1) You had nothing to do with it!
2) There will be more scouts.
3) We're gonna get whoever did this.

I think it's...
1) Worth investigating. 20 diamonds
2) Probably just a coincidence.

*Worth investigating.*

Did either of you see...
1) Anything else out of the ordinary?
2) Manny De La Cruz?
3) Beau Han?

Did you see...
1) Any distinguishing features?
2) Anyone else around?
3) Anything else suspicious?

I...
1) Agree.
2) Need to tell Chris about this.

EVIDENCE UNLOCKED You've unlocked the fork cartons!

----------

Chelsea...
1) What's your deal?
2) It's not what you think.
3) I have no idea what you're talking about.

I THINK...
- We should get it! 16 diamonds*
- We don't really need it.

Sebastian...
1) Tell me what's wrong.
2) What is your problem?!

I'm...
1) With Zig on this one.
2) With Sophie on this one. 
3) Not taking sides.

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...