11 May 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 8 Walkthrough

Chapter EightThe Serum


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


How...
1) Did you develop it?
2) Does it work?

Did you really...
1) Test it on yourself?
2) Consider being human again?

Whoa...
1) And you're showing me?
2) Who else knows about it?

It's just...
1) How does no one know about you?
2) George Washington. Was friends. With vampires.

Is that because...
1) You were a patron there?
2) It reminds you of someone?

Spend the day together?
1) How fun! 20 diamonds
2) Maybe another time.

*How fun!*

I mean...
1) Do you need to eat?
2) Is anything better than blood?

How about the...
1) Shell game guy. 
2) Fortune teller woman.

Yeah, you look more...
1) Happy.
2) Relaxed.
3) Handsome.

...
1) You forgot to kiss someone.*
2) Nope. I think you're good.

*SUN-KISSED You kissed Adrian on the High Line!

----------

Uh...
1) Yes! Wait, where?
2) I don't know...

Like...
1) Priya?
2) The Baron?

I'll...
1) Ride in the VIP car anyway! 17 diamonds
2) Be fine in the mortal car.

*Ride in the VIP car anyway!*

Me?
1) Not at all!
2) Incredibly nervous.

Adrian...
1) Can vampires truly feel love?
2) What's it like to kill someone?

If that's the case, I guess I pick...
1) Truth.
2) Dare.

I...
1) Am.
2) Am not. Currently.

----------

Uh...
1) A bit.
2) Not at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...