24 May 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 14 Walkthrough


Chapter Fourteen: Thin Ice

Love Interest: Hayden


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


To be honest, I'm...
1) Trying to be brave.
2) Worried.
3) Furious.

(What do I do?)
1) Dress up for dinner.* (I guess it works only for diamonds outfits) +Rowan
2) Go casual.**

*DRESSED TO IMPRESS You cooperated by wearing formal wear to dinner!
**DEFIANTLY DRESSED You defied Rowan's expectations at dinner!

(Sloane and Hayden choose being polite & follow rules, Nadia and Damien being angry & ignore rules ;D But in the end seems like Rowan's loyalty doesn't matter, can choose any options)

Rowan West?
1) Good evening.
2) I wish I could say the same.
3) That's creepy considering I don't know who you are.

+Rowan (Outfit)

Alana.
1) Have some decorum. +Rowan
2) What the hell is your problem?
3) I understand what you did.

So how do you justify...
1) Paying off law enforcement and hospitals?
2) Limiting the Matches' freedom?
3) Kidnapping people?

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Fight Rowan! 12 diamonds
- Call for help.

*Fight Rowan!*

RETALIATION You stabbed Rowan in the face!

1) Are you a robot, too?
2) You absolutely deserved that.
3) I can't believe I touched your eyeball.

----------

Hayden...
1) What about Rowan's guards?
2) Where are the others?
3) Are you alright?

Hayden...
1) What's gotten into you?
2) Why would you say that?!

Kill him?
1) That's... extreme.
2) Only if it comes to that.
3) Good riddance. The world is better off.

Wait...
1) Who is 'we'?
2) Where am I?!

What the...
1) Who are you?
2) This is insane...

Cecile, please...
1) This is wrong, and you know it.
2) Don't you feel something between us?
3) If you trust Rowan, you're an idiot.

Outfit:
- SNOW RUNNER 25 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

*SNOW RUNNER*

(I should...)
1) Trick them! 
2) Tase them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...