25 May 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter TenThe Massacre


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Limited time of choices (2 times):
We...
1) Have to let him in!
2) Can't risk opening the door!

(I'll...)
1) Throw a chair at it!
2) Grab a shard of glass!

Wait...
1) How could you cover this up? 
2) Is that all you care about?

Lily... 
1) You do it. 
2) I'll do it.

Uh...
1) That's not important right now.
2) He rescued me from a dungeon.

Um...
1) It's kind of a long story.
2) There might be a Clan War coming?

I'm...
1) Supportive of the Clanless. 
2) On the side of humanity. 
3) Just saying it's complicated.

Jax...
1) Did you build all this yourself?
2) Have you led the Clanless a long time?

- Take a look... 16 diamonds*
- Ignore it.

*FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

Join me for dinner?
1) I'd love to. 20 diamonds
2) I'll pass.

*I'd love to.*

Tell me more about your...
1) Grandmother.
2) Grandfather.

I mean...
1) I'd never turn down dessert.
2) There's another way you could satisfy me.

I want...
1) You too.
2) To take it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...