1 May 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 4 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Four: We Can't Stop


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


That's incredible!
1) Do you think anyone on the team has a shot?
2) But what about school?

Chris...
1) You're made for this.
2) You'll have other opportunities. 
3) Just focus on enjoying yourself.

Have you thought about...
1) Your major?
2) What you'll do after college?
3) Staying involved with your extracurriculars?

Aw, Zig...
1) I'm sure she'll be fine.
2) Let her make her own path.
3) You're such a caring big brother.

Makeover for Zig:
- JEAN STREAK 30 diamonds*
- COFFEE AND TEA SHIRT 12 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

*BORN TO GRUNGE Zig chose an edgy new look!

Yeah, but...
1) I wish you'd compromise a little.
2) Your mom needs to understand that you have a life.

I'm...
1) Perfectly fine, thanks.
2) Just thinking.
3) A mess.

But...
1) What if things don't get better?
2) I feel really bad.

Outfits:
- OVERALL IMPRESSION 25 diamonds
- GOLDILOCKS 20 diamonds
- DOT TOPIC 20 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

That sounds...
1) Dangerous!
2) Exciting!
3) Like an abuse of school resources.

Wow...
- I really appreciate it. 20 diamonds*
- I couldn't possibly.

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!

Well...
1) That would be awesome!
2) I'm not sure.
3) We're worlds apart.

Whoa, Claire...
1) It was an accident! 
2) Get out of my face!

Well...
1) She deserves it.
2) Maybe we shouldn't.

I'm just...
1) Still bummed about my argument
2) Not sure about this prank.
3) Feeling a little aimless.

Limited time of choice:
Uh...
1) Sorry for spilling my drink on you.
2) What's the deal with you and the Alphas?
3) You're a spoiled brat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...