28 April 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter SixThe Senator


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


(I should...)
1) Be blunt.
2) Ease her in.

I have... 
1) Good news. 
2) Bad news.

(I should...)
1) Offer her the blood.
2) Just keep talking to her.

So what will...
1) Kamilah do with Lily?
2) You do about Nicole?

So then... 
1) We're doomed. 
2) We do our best.

(I should...) 
1) Make small talk. 
2) Turn on the radio.

Wow, this place is... 
1) Gorgeous.
2) A lot.

Oh...
1) Of course not. 
2) Uh, yeah?

But...
1) It's my fault!
2) Please, she's my best friend...

May I speak to you...
1) Senator?
2) Adrian?

A walk sounds perfect...
1) Let's go! 19 diamonds
2) But I should get back.

*Let's go!*

Honestly, I feel...
1) Guilty.
2) Angry.
3) Sad.

Jax...
1) Have there been more unauthorized Turnings?
2) Is that how you got Turned?
3) Are you always this focused?

I...
1) Need to tell you something... 
2) Nevermind... It's nothing.

You know...
1) I can actually handle myself.
2) I'm just trying to keep you around.

(I should...)
1) Hug him.
2) Say goodnight.

A WALK IN THE PARK You strolled through Central Park wiht Jax.

----------

I didn't...
1) Think you'd believe me.
2) Want you to be in danger.

Stay up and have some fun?
1) Yes. Definitely. 20 diamonds
2) I should really get some sleep.

*Yes. Definitely.*

Lily...
1) I'm so sorry.
2) How can I help?

(I just want to...) 
1) Kiss her.*
2) Hug her.**

*Kiss her.*
Lily, let's...
1) Do this.
2) Go slow.

*FANGS WITH BENEFITS You hooked up with Lily in Adrian's suite!
**FRIENDS TO THE END You hung out with Lily in Adrian's suite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...