27 April 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 9 Walkthrough


Chapter Nine: Pomp and Circumstance


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Oh my gosh...
1) You’re alive!
2) It's a ghost!

Justin...
1) You're alive!
2) Save me from Madeleine!
3) I wouldn't say favorite...

Yeah...
1) I'm going to side with Regina on this one.
2) Rage against the dying light!

Liam, you...
1) Look like you stepped out of a royal portrait.
2) Need to wear this all the time!

You're wearing a squid suit...
1) Just how long ago did you plan this?
2) With a squid bowtie!

Wow, Drake...
1) You look great as a noble!
2) Now I've seen it all.

Hana...
1) This level of gorgeous shouldn't be possible.
2) You look like a goddess of love!

Hold on...
1) We're going to be announced together at court for the first time!
2) My name better be in front of Liam's.

Oufits:
- FLIGHT OF FANCY 20 diamonds
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Olivia...
1) You look fabulous!
2) Can you actually kill someone with those sword earrings?

Well...
1) Super training montage... activate!
2) Is this necessary, when you're around to protect me?

Wait...
1) Olivia's going to break me in half!
2) Fighting Olivia? This'll be fun!
3) Mara, don't you mean Duchess Olivia , and Gold Leader?

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I should...)
1) Put my leg forward. +Drill
2) Put my leg to the side. 
3) Keep my feet together.

(I should...)
1) Dodge!
2) Freeze!
3) Knock the punch away! +Drill

(I should...)
1) Punch Olivia in the face!
2) Block!
3) Sweep the leg! +Drill

BATTLE MASTER You defeated Olivia in Mara's self-defense drill!

What do you do?
1) Stay and spar with Liam. 16 diamonds
2) Get ready for the Gala.

*Stay and spar with Liam.*

Honestly, I...
1) Feel like I can take care of myself.
2) Just wanted an excuse to put my hands all over you.

(I should...)
1) Step on his insole.
2) Become dead weight. 
3) Grab his butt. +Soulmates

In fact, I think...
1) Maybe I should join you.
2) You should let those abs be free more often.
(I should...)
1) Go for the eyes!
2) Feint and throw him off!
3) Leap into his arms! +Soulmates

(I should...) 
1) Kiss him. *
2) Escape.

You should...
1) Kiss every inch of me.
2) Take control.

*SPAR-CROSSED Your sparring match with Liam took a steamy turn!

----------

Madeleine, you're a tree because...
1) Trees are boring.
2) They're beautiful!
3) They represent life and knowledge.

Liam...
1) I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time.
2) I'm worried I'll mess this up somehow.
3) The real question is whether Cordonia is ready for me.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him. +Soulmates
2) Link our arms together.

Honestly...
1) I'll feel like the luckiest girl alive. 
2) I couldn't care less.

Limited time of choice
(I should...)
1) Clap.
2) Shout for him to strike a pose.
3) Scowl at him.

Yeah...
1) For Cordonia!
2) Woo! Break out the wine coolers for FREEDOM!

Constantine, Hakim...
1) It sounds like you've both got a lot to be angry about.
2) You shouldn't let pride get in the way of a real friendship.*

*DIPLOMATIC ACCORD You helped Constantine and Hakim put aside their differences.

WHO DO YOU TALK TO?
- Hana and Olivia
- Maxwell, Justin, and Madeleine

So...
1) Justin, I didn't know you were a royal dweeb!
2) I was an easy client by comparison?
3) I've made some cool PR moves, too.

Madeleine...
1) You could at least put the 'love' in 'tough love'.
2) I'm the one who needs to catch up to you.

Hana?
1) Stay away from her!
2) When did you two become friends?
3) You can talk to her yourself.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Liam. +Soulmates
2) Twirl with Liam.

Hey...
1) In that get-up, you shouldn't be talking.
2) Clothes aren't what make the man.

Drake...
1) I believe in you!
2) It's too dangerous!
3) Didn't you just get shot?


3 comments:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...