25 April 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Chapter Ten: Fight or Flight


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


I'm freaking out back here!
1) My boyfriend's a robot!
2) Hayden got shot!
3) We're in the car with an Eros spy!

Limited time of choice:
(What do I do?)
1) Slam the door on him!
2) Scream!

Recalled him?
1) That's not code for assassinate, is it? 
2) Did Steve ever lose consciousness?
3) What, so they're just... expendable?

Damn, Sloane!
1) That was awesome!
2) I think I'm going to throw up.
3) What other hidden talents do you have? Juggling? Jiu-jitsu?

All I can think about is Hayden...
1) Wake him up so I can give him a piece of my mind.
2) Our entire relationship was a lie.
3) Apparently robots are hot.

Can choose all:
WHAT DO YOU ASK ABOUT?
- The matchmaking service
- The glitches
- Gary

Well...
1) I believe Sloane.
2) I'm not sure what to think.
3) Sloane will need to prove her loyalty.


Can choose all:
WHAT DO YOU ASK ABOUT?
- The hospital
- Sloane's work with Eros

Sloane, maybe you don't normally do heroics, but...
1) You were brave today.
2) You're going to have to.
3) Self-checkout is much scarier than criminals.

So...
1) Hayden really is a machine.
2) I slept with a robot. That's cool.
3) You can fix him, right?

Sloane...
1) You did the right thing.
2) I value your friendship too.
3) I know Hayden cares about you, too.

NADIA COULD USE SOME CHEERING UP.
- Give Nadia a makeover. 15 diamonds
- Stay in.

*Give Nadia a makeover.*

Well...
1) I've almost died three times today.
2) We're about to leave everything we know behind.
3) We've both been dating robots.

Nadia...
1) Of course Steve cared about you.
2) I wonder the same thing about Hayden...
3) I'm real, and I care about you.

You could be...
1) A fashion designer.
2) A deadly assassin.
3) A country pop singer.

ALL NEW NADIA You helped Nadia reinvent herself!

----------

Am I, Raelyn?
1) I'm so sorry, Hayden... you're not.
2) You're not human, but you're still a person.

Envision Hayden's royal identity!
1) I'm liking this idea...
2) What are some other perks to changing our identities?

Outfits:
- BORN TO REIGN 25 diamonds*
- CURRENT OUTFIT***

BORN TO REIGN outfit:
Limited time of choice:
*Uh, I'm from...
1) Apperingen! 
2) Appadorwald! + Security**
3) Appledoor Wharf!

CURRENT outfit:
Limited time of choice:
I'm traveling for...
1) Business! + Security
2) Pleasure!

**ROYAL TREATMENT You safely got through security!

*ROYAL SUBTERFUGE You learned about Eros's plans with your disguise!
***CONSPICUOUS COMMONER You weren't able to listen in on their conversation!

Cecile...
1) We'll take Eros down.
2) I'll never let you take Hayden!
3) Why are you even working with Eros?

Nadia...
1) I'm so sorry.
2) We'll come back for him.
3) Don't let them fool you.


2 comments:

  1. Just FYI, if you go in your normal clothes then you pretend you're going to a convention. So at the airport when the ask business or pleasure you have to say business to get the +security

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I probably missed this one, thank you for help, added :) Let me know if you'll find something else!

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...