23 April 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 3 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Three: Shake It Off


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Well...
1) It's okay, I guess.
2) Those notes were important!

You never give me enough space!
1) I've just about had it!
2) We need a compromise.
3) But whatever. I don't want to fight.

I think you'll get it...
1) Because you're an amazing candidate.
2) And if you don't, there are always other schools.

Um...
1) But I like this one!
2) I guess you could try picking one.

I THINK...
- We should get it! 16 diamonds*
- We can't really afford it.

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!
*RUG LIFE It really ties the room together!

Hmmm...
1) Show me what you got! 20 diamonds
2) I'd rather sit back and relax.

*Show me what you got!*

I want you to...
1) Take me. *
2) Hold me.

Take me...
1) Up against the wall. 
2) To bed.

*HOME BODIES You and Zig spent a romantic afternoon in.

----------

Uh, well...
1) It's great! Mostly.
2) It's driving me crazy!

I meant to ask...
1) How is Tyler handling things?
2) How are you handling things?

Hmmm...
1) Count me in! 18 diamonds
2) I don't really have time.

*Count me in!*


Well...
1) This house inspired several of Vasquez's books!
2) This is where the couch pizza viral video was filmed!
3) I'm not saying this house is haunted, but...

You'll be surprised to learn...
1) Vasquez's favorite place to write was the broom closet.
2) This is the site of the best pillow fort of all time.
3) The house's first architect disappeared... mysteriously.

This house...
1) Is a tribute to Enrique Vasquez.
2) Inspires everyone who lived in it.
3) Will always have a few unanswered questions.

TOUR DE FORCE You and Zack thrilled your guests with astounding house facts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...