21 April 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 5 Walkthrough

Chapter FiveThe Coffin


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Did...
1) You do this?!
2) The Baron's men do this?

Listen, Adrian, I'm...
1) Begging you.
2) Ordering you.

The first time I...
1) Met Lily.
2) Knew Lily would be my friend.

.....
1) I don't remember.
2) From a Clanless vampire.

- Take a look... 16 diamonds*
- Ignore it

*FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

Adrian, I can't...
1) Thank you enough.
2) Stop worrying about her.

(I should...)
1) Speak up for Adrian.
2) Offer my help.

...
1) No problem.
2) You just threatened to kill me.

Have you...
1) Known Adrian a long time?
2) Lived in New York long?

Whoa...
1) What's that like?
2) You look amazing for your age!

Go see Adrian?
1) I really should. 30 diamonds
2) I should wait here.

*I really should.*

Is it...
1) Your wife?
2) Me?

That's so...
1) Sad.
2) Inspiring.

(I should...) 
1) Kiss him.
2) Hug him.

Adrian...
1) Keep kissing me...
2) Maybe we should stop now...

----------

I think...
1) I should. 
2) Nicole can.


2 comments:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...