20 April 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 8 Walkthrough


Chapter Eight: Artistic License


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


I bet it was...
1) The attackers.
2) A performance artist with terrible boundaries.

We'll say it's an interactive piece...
1) About the rising tide of Cordonia's future.
2) To raise awareness for the flooding in Portavira.

Yeah, well...
1) It's the right thing to do.
2) This is the best way we can get back at the attackers.

Outfits:
- AU COURANT 25 diamonds + Impressive
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Thanks, by the way...
1) I appreciate you helping out.
2) For doing your job.

And above all else... 
1) Enjoy the show!
2) Embrace your inner artist! 
3) Bon appetit!

I'M WITH...
- Maxwell.
- Liam.
- Drake.

Drake...
1) That's deep.
2) Sometimes an exit is just an exit.

Wait...
1) You willingly trusted Maxwell?
2) Is this so you can spend time with Savannah and Bartie?

Maxwell...
1) Are you okay taking on Beaumont duties?
2) Is Bertrand actually okay?

+ Impressive (Dress)

WHICH PAINTING IS JOELLE'S?
- The Portrait
- The Still Life + Impressive

It reminds me...
1) Of... er... the human soul?
2) That apples are delicious.
3) To appreciate the little things. + Impressive

If you ask me, art exists... 
1) To be beautiful.
2) To inspire the viewer. + Impressive

What do you do?
1) Tour the food festival with Liam and your friends. 15 diamonds
2) Go find Hakim.

*Tour the food festival with Liam and your friends.*

I feel like...
1) A kid in a great-smelling candy shop!
2) The variety here probably has nothing on New York.
3) I could honestly just go for a burger.

WHO DO YOU AGREE WITH?
- Hana-
- Maxwell
- Drake

Wow...
1) You're lucky he picked something delicious to prank you with!
2) That sounds like a prank war. Was there a prank war?

(I should dance with...) 
1) Everyone!
2) Liam!

Olivia...
1) You're missing the point! Art is emotional.
2) I'd love to see a portrait of you about to ride into battle.

Mmmmmm...
1) I think after eating this, I can die happy.
2) The only thing sweeter than this is you.
3) I'm here for you, not the dessert.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Liam. + Soulmates
2) Try Liam's gelato.

LET'S SERVE THE...
- Chicken Tagine
- Ash-e Reshteh
- Feijoada

GASTRONOMICAL GLOBE-TROTTER You explored the food festival with Liam!

----------

It was no problem...
1) Joelle's a bright and insightful mind.
2) But your wife's a handful.

RSVP You convinced Hakim to attend your wedding!
RSVP You convinced Joelle to attend your wedding!

Joelle...
1) I won't forget this.
2) Kiara will be glad you're both conning.
3) We'll have to collaborate on a project together.

So...
1) Ezekiel and Penelope seem to get along well.
2) Do you think your parents will let Ezekiel be a veterinarian?
3) Is everything in your house a negotiation?

What do you do?
1) Go on a movie date with Liam. 17 diamonds
2) Stay in for the night.

*Go on a movie date with Liam.*

That's very generous... 
1) Thank you so much!
2) But we can't possibly accept.

HOW DO YOU POSE?
- Silly!
- Serious!
- Inspiring!

WHICH PRIZE DO YOU WANT?
- Costume Ring
- Chocolate Coin
- Stuffed Parrot
- Toy Soldier
- Teddy Bear

Honestly, Liam...
1) I was born for this!
2) It's a little overwhelming.
3) I expected more champagne.

Liam, I...
1) Hadn't forgotten.
2) Appreciate the reminder.
3) Don't need the world. Just you.

And now...
1) I'm ready for you to stop paying attention... and kiss me. + Soulmates
2) I'm wondering if there was a lesson in tonight too.

(I should...)
1) Have Liam eat candy off of me. 
2) Roleplay Princess Ramona. *
3) Keep going like this.

*Oh, Prince Lionel...
1) Show that you want me. 
2) Be gentle with me tonight.

THE KING AND I You went on a movie date with Liam!

----------

A map...
1) You have no idea how much I love maps!
2) Thanks?

6 comments:

  1. You are fast but really really fast 😮 thank you! My LI is also Liam and your walkthroughs are so helpful for making right choices. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm so happy to hear it, I try my best ;P

      Delete
  2. Really helpful I appreciate it really it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sweet...just dt I dont have enough diamond for date....

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...