2 May 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 11 Walkthrough


Chapter Eleven: Lying Low


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Nadia...
1) Let it all out. I've got you.
2) Enough with the waterworks! You're stronger than this.

Can choose both:
WHO DO YOU TALK TO?
- Hayden
- Damien

*Hayden*
I know it sounds scary, but...
1) You're not just a machine.
2) It's actually really cool!
3) I'm here for you.

*Damien*
PAMPERED GUEST Your jet is equipped with luxurious perks!

What do you do?
1) Learn how to fly with Sloane! 17 diamonds
2) Stay with everyone else.

*Learn how to fly with Sloane!*

Sloane...
1) You're really into this whole flying thing, huh?
2) This is your way of coping, isn't it?
3) You're a great pilot.

Oh...
1) You wanted to be an astronaut? 
2) Why did you switch tracks?
3) Why Al and Eros?

Hey...
1) Hayden doesn't hate you.
2) I trust you.
3) We have no choice but to work together now.

Then tell me...
1) How much of Hayden is based on your Perfect Match?
2) How do you know you're not a robot?
3) Is Sloane your real name?

Sloane, you should take a deep breath and...
1) Scream.
2) Think of your happy place.
3) Hold my hand.

BLAST OFF You comforted Sloane and piloted a plane to Germany!

----------

Hey...
1) No need to be so rude.
2) We're sorry for intruding, but we need your help.
3) It's nice to finally meet you.

Alana...
1) Why did you let us stay?
2) Do you come here often?
3) Are you currently on a mission?

Outfits:
- PLUM PRINCESS 25 diamonds*
- CURRENT OUTFIT

*SCENE STEALER You showed up for dinner in style!

(I should...)
1) Tell Aland the bare basics.
2) Tell Alana everything.

I think...
1) Taking Eros down is still our priority.
2) I'm with Nadia. We're standing by you, Hayden.
3) Is this thyme? Rosemary?

Hayden's become such a big part of who you are...
1) You've truly made it your own.
2) But you can always change it if you want. (You can actually change name)

Hayden, I...
1) Want to be with you... and only you.* (I chose this option, so next dialogues might be different, since Hayden became love interest)
2) Think we should keep our options open.**
3) Feel like we should just be friends.

*ONE AND ONLY You chose Hayden against all odds!
**OPEN DOOR You chose to not keep things exclusive!

What do you say?
1) I'll see you later tonight, then. 20 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

Damn...
1) What did that wood ever do to you?
2) Do you always chop wood half-naked in the moonlight?

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Help him express his feelings. 19 diamonds
- Keep quiet.

*Help him express his feelings.*

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Chop to the left.
2) Chop directly in the center.
3) Chop to the right.

LUMBERJANE You learned to chop wood with Damien!

Damien... I'm okay.
1) We have a plan. 
2) We're safe now. Because you protected me.

*THROUGH THICK AND THIN You strengthened your friendship with Damien!

----------

*I'll see you later tonight, then.*

(I should...)
1) Sneak up on him.
2) Call him.

Hayden...
1) Keep going.
2) Can we slow down?

I'm...
1) Emotionally and physically drained.
2) Completely shaken up.
3) A little excited, actually.

MECHANICAL HEART You spent some quality time with Hayden!


3 comments:

  1. OK so I played this twice lol. I originally chose Hayden but after that scene when I talked to Damien and he expressed his feelings (which he does without the diamond choice, so you find out regardless) I restarted the chapter. I've always liked Damien so I chose just friends with Hayden, which he handles gracefully I may add, and then chose to, in essence, keep things open with Damien. So we'll see how it goes! Though I feel I'm gonna replay this whole book at some point lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Damien is very nice. But! We have "human" as love interest almost in every book, so i want to see how it would ends here. Maybe big drama? :D If i dislike it, maybe i will replay hahaha (But i'm glad you liked book though)

      Delete
    2. OK u make a valid point with the human love interest! Good reason to replay it lol

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...