4 May 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter SevenThe Judgment


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


I'm...
1) Optimistic!
2) Pessimistic.

Outfit:
- COMFY VIBES 25 diamonds

I think I saw...
1) A gym?
2) A dance floor?

Wanna explore the house?
1) I'm in. 18 diamonds
2) Probably better if we don't.

*I'm in.*

Let's...
1) Keep the sexy foreign film.
2) See something else.

Well...
1) Nothing's perfect.*
2) What're you waiting for?**

*POOL PARTY CRASHERS You took a dip in Priya's pool with Lily!
**KISS THE GIRL You kissed Lily in Priya's pool!

----------

Uh...
1) Definitely.
2) I don't think so...

Hey...
1) Who the hell do you think you are?
2) Go easy on him, okay?

Wait...
1) I'll do it!
2) What would that entail...?

I think...
1) I'd like to speak.
2) You should do it.

Here's to... 
1) Good friends! 
2) Winning!

A girls' night?
1) Sounds like just what I need! 19 diamonds
2) I think I'm too tired for that.

*Sounds like just what I need!*

Kamilah...
1) What was junk food like 2000 years ago?
2) Now, try a Twinkie!

Lily, how about...
1) I teach Kamilah how to play.
2) We show Kamilah how it's done.
3) I show off my skills.

Why don't you talk about... 
1) The best era you lived through. 
2) What you miss most about Egypt. 
3) Your lovers.

I...
1) Can't believe how much has changed. 
2) Feel kind of scared about all this. 
3) Think I might be in love!

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN You had a girls' night in with Lily and Kamilah!

----------

Oh! That sounds...
1) Interesting.
2) Sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...