7 May 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 5 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Five: Somebody That I Used to Know


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


(I should ask...)
1) How Claire looks.
2) If Claire's okay.
3) If Claire said anything.

I feel...
1) Guilty.
2) Angry.
3) Anxious.

Okay, that sounds...
1) Hilarious!
2) Ridiculous!
3) Risky!

Nathan...
1) You did everything you could.
2) You enabled him.

Besides...
1) I'm just returning a favor.
2) Beau needs to be stopped.

Hmmm...
1) I'm in! 17 diamonds* (also this info will help you in in chapter 9 if you decide to help James with application)
2) It's too risky.

*I'm in!*

Can choose all:
I should search...
1) His knapsack. 
2) The nightstand. 
3) The desk.

THE STICKY BANDIT You successfully recovered the Glue Bottle!

----------

I...
1) Am so, so sorry.
2) Needed some space.

Uh, well...
1) Nathan helped me.
2) I... just kind of picked it up.

*EVIDENCE UNLOCKED You've unlocked the glue bottle!

Hmmm...
1) Okay, count me in! 19 diamonds
2) I don't have the time.

*Okay, count me in!*

We should make a game about...
1) Romeo and Juliet!
2) Richard III! 
3) Hamlet!

Maybe...
1) He's just busy.
2) He's not an especially social person. 
3) He's jealous.

I hope this...
1) Changes the idea of birthdays for you.
2) Shows you how much Tyler cares about you.
3) Doesn't ruin Shakespeare for you.

----------

Uh...
1) Love the new look!
2) I'm so sorry.
3) Feel a little light-headed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...