8 February 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Ten: Get the Party Started


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Growing up with a writer must have been...
1) Exciting!
2) Challenging!

If this house becomes a landmark...
1) Are we still allowed to live here?
2) Does that mean no more parties? 
3) What about Gabriela?

A party is just what we need!
1) We'll be following in Professor Vasquez's footsteps.
2) It'll win us support from the community.

I'll make Reyna...
1) The Gold Digger. 16 diamonds*
2) Someone else.

*PLAYING MATCHMAKER You're encouraging James's interest in Reyna.

Hmm... I'll make Annisa...
1) The Diva. 16 diamonds*
2) Someone else.

*PLAYING MATCHMAKER You're encouraging Kaitlyn's interest in Annisa.

Sebastian...
1) I'm sorry.
2) That's not our problem.

Outfits:
- SHADOW OF A DOUBT 25 diamonds*
- SUNSET BOULEVARD 20 diamonds*
- CURRENT OUTFIT

*DRESSED TO KILL You're ready for your heart-stopping entrance!

Well...
1) You always fixed his favorite drink.
2) The Detective was the one who drank with him last.
3) The Gardener uses strychnine to poison garden pests!

The Gardener has a girlfriend?
1) Who is she?
2) Why wouldn't he tell me?
3) But he's a gardener!

Hmmm...
1) Can you afford that?
2) Where were you, earlier this evening?
3) Tell me more about the Baron's first family.

(Can choose all)
Tell me about the...
1) Torn letter. 
2) Empty pen. 
3) White thread.

Who's the murderer?
- The Texas Tycoon
- The Butler
- The Pilot
- The Gardener
- The Secretary*

*ELEMENTARY You uncovered the correct culprit!

You murdered my husband...
1) I'll never forgive you!
2) It sounds like you had your reasons. 
3) You did me a favor.

*HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS You impressed your houseguests with your correct deduction!

A romance with the Professor...
1) Sign me up! 30 diamonds
2) The Baroness is a little tired.

*Sign me up!*

Why don't you give me a lesson on...
1) Your lips?
2) Your abs?
3) Your butt?

I'd like to...
1) Study your body.
2) Snuggle up with the real Zig.

HOT FOR TEACHER You and Zig enjoyed your own romantic scenario.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...