3 February 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 9 Walkthrough


Chapter Nine: What Stays In Vegas


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


(That's the source for industry news!)
1) I should see what they want.
2) I should hang up and contact Chazz!

Honestly?
1) Like I won the lottery!
2) It doesn't feel real.

(I should...)
1) Bring one to Gloria.
2) Try the best thing out of each one!

I know.
1) I almost feel bad about it.
2) I can't believe how lucky I was.

(I'll...)
1) Have a glass!
2) Stick to coffee.

Wow, Chazz...
1) No pressure.
2) I'm glad things worked out.

Hey, Matt!
1) No plans!
2) I have a date with a bottle of champagne...

(I should...)
1) Apologize.
2) Tell this jerk off!

I think we should...
1) Go with that champagne and caviar plan.
2) Stay up all night partying!

I'd like a... 
1) Massage. 
2) Mud bath.

I'd...
1) Love a girls' night out with you! 15 diamonds
2) Better not.

*Love a girls' night out with you!*

Let's...
1) Try a slot machine.
2) Play a hand of blackjack.

Let's get...
1) The sphinx-shaped shot glasses! 
2) Mardi Gras spa masks.
3) Selfie sticks.

Do you...
1) Ever wish you were more than friends with any of them?
2) All come to Vegas often?

I'll bet... 
1) The same!
2) Red.

THE BFFEST BFF You had an awesome time gambling it up with Addison!

----------

SPARKLY SILVER
1) Buy this item! 25 diamonds
2) No thanks

I'd like...
1) A dozen oysters!
2) The artisanal bread basket.

(I should...) 
1) Comfort him. 
2) Tease him a little.

Should we go to your room?
1) Yes. Absolutely. Let's go to my room. 30 diamonds
2) I don't think so.

*Yes. Absolutely. Let's go to my room.*

That sounds amazing, but...
1) I'm really not feeling well.
2) I need to run lines.

Let's...
1) Order room service.
2) Fire up the hot tub!

GETTING LUCKY IN VEGAS You hooked up with Matt on your weekend getaway!

Matt...
1) Do you want to stay over?
2) You should probably get going...

1 comment:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...