10 February 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Chapter Ten: Crash and Burn


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Outfit:
- PRO FASHIONABLE 25 diamonds + Nailed it!

(I should...)
1) Suck up to him!
2) Mess with him a little!

...
1) I didn't sleep with anyone to get the part!
2) The entire crew, obviously. + Nailed it!

Seriously?
1) Victoria still looks amazing.
2) She's a brilliant artist, not a sex object! + Nailed it!

I guess I choose... 
1) Matt.
2) Victoria.
3) You, obviously! + Nailed it!

AMERICA'S SWEETHEART You totally nailed the interview!

...
1) Of course I'll help plan your date! 17 diamonds
2) I'm sorry, I'm exhausted.

*Of course I'll help plan your date! *

No, we can go.
1) As long as we grab breakfast on the way.
2) But you're definitely not driving.

Definitely.
1) He loves modern architecture!
2) He's always wanted a pool.

You could...
1) Rappel down from the top floor! 
2) Emerge through a wall of fire!

I wanted...
1) Some help with stuntwork.
2) Someone to talk to after Leland's show.

(I should...)
1) Tell Chazz the truth. 
2) Cover for Crash.

----------

...
1) Okay, but make it quick! 
2) Maybe after the show?

(I'll...)
1) Send him to the bar to get rid of him. 
2) Tell him off.

(I should...)
1) Stand, wave, and get it over with! 
2) Ignore the attention.

It was... 
1) Terrible. 
2) Great!

I should...
1) Stay and comfort Seth. 16 diamonds
2) Really get going...

*Stay and comfort Seth.*

(What should I do?)
1) Buy him a drink.
2) Offer to take a selfie with him!

C'mon, Seth...
1) We both know that's not true. 
2) Enough with the pity party!

I think the best thing to do is...
1) Try again!
2) Make a plan for dealing with hecklers.

Twelve hours?
1) Don't push it.
2) You get at least a long weekend.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him!
2) Hug him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...