22 January 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 7 Walkthrough


Chapter Seven: Desert Dreaming


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Uhh...
1) Me?
2) The script?
3) Communication issues?

I have a question.
1) Who all is bonding?
2) Is there sunscreen?

All I want is...
1) To get started!
2) A triple espresso.

(I'll sit...)
1) With Matt.
2) Next to Victoria.
3) Up front with Teja.

Wait!
1) I should go first.
2) We need to make a plan before we start.

JOSHUA TREE-SY! You made a tree on your first try!

(I should...)
1) Run for it!
2) Focus my mind.

(I should...)
1) Tell the truth.
2) Make something up.

Wow...
1) How many times have you been married?
2) Get it, qirl!

Well, there is this one thing...
1) I rigged the vote for Homecoming Queen.
2) I stole and lost my mom's diamond bracelet.

Join me for a walk?
1) Absolutely. 20 diamonds
2) But I really should get some sleep.

*Absolutely*

Everything feels so different at night.
1) I've never seen so many stars.
2) It's like we're all alone in the world.

Wow!
1) You? Camping?
2) You must be really close with your dad.

Matt...
1) Don't stop.
2) Let's take it slow.

JUST DESERTS You spent the night with Matt in the desert!

----------

Join me for breakfast?
1) I'm in. 17 diamonds
2) But I really should get some sleep.

*I'm in.*

...
1) Why not?
2) That makes sense.

A mile!
1) I hope your sense of direction is better than mine!
2) Perfect way to work up an appetite.

Seriously?
1) How did you know that?
2) What's that blue one called?

Let's eat...
1) Beside that Joshua Tree. 
2) Underneath the van's sun-shade.

I'll have...
1) A mimosa!
2) A bloody mary. 
3) Coffee.

BREAKFAST CLUB You bonded with Victoria over a fancy breakfast!

----------

Teja!
1) Come back with coffee.
2) Please tell me our next retreat will have real beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...