19 January 2018

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 18 Walkthrough


Chapter Eighteen: Noble at Heart


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam


After everything I've been through...
1) Can't I just enjoy one party?
2) I think I can handle this.

Hey, Bertrand...
1) Deep breaths.
2) Are you excited to see her?

What do you do?
1) Go take engagement photos with Liam. 18 diamonds
2) Continue to the boutique.

*Go take engagement photos with Liam.*

A royal photoshoot?
1) This is a dream come true!
2) It's nice to be back on the press's good side.

Liam...
1) I'm ready for all of those memories with you.
2) I always knew we'd find a way to be together.
3) Then what are we waiting for?

Liam...
1) You have good taste.
2) I feel like a princess.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Liam's cheek. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Make a silly face.
3) Stare dramatically into the distance.


My favorite part is...
1) The fact that I'm in this photo with you.
2) How hot you look.

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER You and Liam took an engagement photo at the palace!

That's true, but...
1) I can handle it. I was born for this. 
2) I'll be fine as long as I've got you.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Let him go.

----------

JUST-INCREDIBLE You impressed Justin with how you handled the press!

I hope our paths...
1) Do cross.
2) Don't cross.

Outfits:
- ROMANTIC LOVE 25 diamonds
- HEART OF GOLD 25 diamonds
- PETAL PINK

Olivia...
1) Good riddance.
2) Court won't be the same without you.ê+ Relationship with Olivia

Hana...
1) It's not silly.
2) So why are you worrying about it?
3) Just when I think I can't get more angry with your parents...

What do you do?
1) Stay at the lake with Hana. 30 diamonds
2) Head back to your room.

*Stay at the lake with Hana*

Oh, Hana...
1) You don't need to thank me for anything.
2) This is so sweet.

You should try... 
1) Being a pastry chef. 
2) Bikini modeling. ♥ + Romance with Hana

Hana, I want to...
1) Kiss you.
2) Head back to the palace.

No, the engagement isn't off.
1) But I still want you.
2) Sorry. That wasn't right.

Hana...
1) Come here and kiss me.
2) I think we should leave it here.

Hana...
1) I want you too.
2) Can you just hold me tonight?

You know...
1) It's my pleasure.
2) I think you're the beautiful one.

It's...
1) Amazing.
2) Good, but go faster.

TWILIGHT TRYST You hooked up with Hana by the lake before the Homecoming Ball!

----------

You all look... 
1) Cozy.
2) Awkward.

Bertrand, are you...
1) Okay?
2) Sure it was me you came to talk to?

What do you do?
1) Take a walk with Maxwell. 20 diamonds
2) Return to your room.

*Take a walk with Maxwell*

My victory? You mean...
1) Getting to be with the person I want? 
2) My shiny new title and duchy?

I hope...
1) She and Bertrand can make things work.
2) Bertrand lets her figure things out for herself.

(I should...) 
1) Splash him back. 
2) Chase him.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Keep running.
2) Dodge.
3) Try to stop.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Get up.

FOUNTAIN OF LOVE You snuck off and kissed Maxwell before the Homecoming Ball!

----------

If you want to get through to Savannah, you should...
1) Apologize.
2) Set aside your pride.
3) Talk to her like a regular person.

My creativity? We're...
1) Going to be fine.
2) Doomed.

Maxwell...
1) You 've got this!
2) Imagine them all in their underwear.

Everyone, please raise your glasses to...
1) All of us nobles!
2) King and country!
3) Madeleine's sound defeat!

THE TOAST-ESS WITH THE MOST-ESS You saved House Beaumont's toast!

Yeah, we did. I hope...
1) Bertrand can stick the landing.
2) It was the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...