13 January 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 6 Walkthrough


Chapter Six: Day One Drama


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Well...
1) Yep! Totally!
2) It's... a little hard to follow.

(That's my cue! I'll...)
1) Rush in, breathless. 
2) 'Knock' at the 'door.'

(I need to play it more subtle! I'll...)
1) Stay very still.
2) Keep my face totally blank.

(What should I do?)
1) Make something up! 
2) Ask for my line.

(I'll text that...)
1) I'll be there! 18 diamonds
2) I can't make it.

*I'll be there!*

(I should...)
1) Tell the truth.
2) Make something up.

Maybe...
1) You really like this guy!
2) Part of you wants to do it.

We're...
1) Ready when you are!
2) Actually wondering if we should try... ziplining?

No way!
1) We'll go together.
2) (I'll push him!)

THE PERFECT WINGWOMAN You hooked Chazz and Crash up at an Extreme Sports Park!

----------

Wow, Victoria.
1) You've got amazing taste.
2) It looks like you bought out a catalog.

(I should...)
1) Look her up and down and bite my lower lip.
2) Tuck her hair behind her ear.

Thanks for the offer...
1) I'd love to practice seducing you.
2) But I can keep practicing in my mirror.

I can't lie, it was a little rough.
1) But I learned a lot.
2) I'm pretty sure Victoria hates me.

Thanks for the invitation!
1) I am SO in. 25 diamonds
2) But I really shouldn't.

*I am SO in.*

(I'll toast to...)
1) My first real part!
2) Being in such talented company.
3) Expensed champagne!

Leaving so soon? 
1) It's a party miracle! 
2) But I'm right here...

I'm voting we...
1) Hit the pool.
2) Get drinks, stat!

What do you say?
- I pick Matt
- I pick Teja
- I pick...  a truth instead.

4 comments:

  1. I'm curios if there's a way to not have the taping fall apart?? I chose to *knock on the door* and *keep face blank* and everything is falling apart around me.....are the other choices the way to go or does it fall apart no matter what?? That Victoria chic is something else....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Markus will ask Victoria to mentor MC in any case.

      Delete
    2. Thank u! I feel better because I replayed this chapter thinking I kept messing up and not doing the right combination of choices but if it ends the same regardless I'm not redoing it again! Lol

      Delete
    3. Hahaha i know right. But sometimes messing up is part of story. I always check all options to be sure. So you can play without worry :)

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...