12 January 2018

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 17 Walkthrough


Chapter Seventeen: Cordonia Bound


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam


Liam...
1) Let me tell them.
2) You do the honors.

Olivia...
1) Thank you. That means a lot.
2) I thought you'd be mad at me.

Outfits:
- THE DEBONAIR EXPRESS 20 diamonds + Press
- PETAL PINK

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Put my hand on Liam's shoulder.
2) Smile and wave. + Press
3) Blow a kiss at the cameras.

Am I ready?
1) Of course! I can handle anything.
2) I'm prepared to shoulder my new responsibilities. + Press

MAKING AN ENTRANCE The press was wowed by your return to Cordonia!

Liam...
1) I'd be happy to come.
2) I'll do it... but only for you.
3) Who am I to turn down free food?

Your Majesties...
1) Thank you for the invitation.
2) Just so we're clear, I'm here as a favor to Liam.

My first duty...
1) Is to govern fairly and justly.
2) Is wearing only the finest and largest of hats.
3) Is to help the Cordonian people.

Wow...
1) I'm glad you're looking out for me, Liam.
2) So I just signed up to have a target on my back?
3) I get my own bodyguards? Yes!

I'll always look out for the Cordonian people...
1) You don't have anything to worry about.
2) But I'll never forget what you did to me.

That...
1) Is fantastic!
2) Must be scary for her.
3) Must be a lot for you to take in.

Playing as Bertrand.

Limited time of choice:
To declare...
1) My inventions!
2) My intentions!
3) My indigestions!

I would have said... 
1) Don't go.
2) I'm sorry.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Smile back. 
2) Touch his hand.

Playing as Jensay.

Olivia...
1) I didn't expect to see you in a place like this.
2) I missed you. ê+ Relationship with Olivia
3) Tonight's been lacking in the biting sarcasm department.

What do you do?
1) Stay at the beer garden with your friends. 15 diamonds
2) Head home for the night

*Stay at the beer garden with your friends.*

I propose a toast...
1) To us!
2) To Cordonia!
3) To... this beer!

Now that Madeleine's out of the picture, I want you to know...
1) We can still be friends.
2) You won't get any sympathy from me.

Maxwell...
1) You've got moves!
2) Let me show you how it's done.

Honestly...
1) I have never been prouder of you.
2) The look on Neville's face was priceless!
3) This new, fearless Hana is very attractive. ♥ + Romance with Hana

Home?
1) I missed this place even more than NYC.
2) It's good to be back, but I'm nervous about what comes next.
3) Now that I'll have a duchy, it really feels like home!

Who do you dance with?
- Maxwell
- Hana
- Drake
- Liam
- Myself
♥ + Romance 

Hey...
1) I love Liam. I'd never hurt him.
2) Now that's the Olivia I know.

DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY You had a private party after hours at the beer garden!

----------

Are we talking...
1) Childhood Drake and Liam stories?
2) Secret rooms?

What do you do?
1) Go on a midnight tour of the palace with Drake. 17 diamonds
2) Go straight to your room

*Go on a midnight tour of the palace with Drake.*

They're from...
1) A time when Cordonia was under siege!
2) A huge earthquake!
3) You and Liam.

Thank you...
1) For sharing your favorite view with me.
2) For taking me to such a romantic spot... ♥ + Romance with Drake

Let's...
1) Prank her! 
2) Not.

We should...
1) Mess with her book organizational system.
2) Hide nice notes under her pillows.
3) Put shampoo in her bed.

Whoa...
1) Can this be my room from now on?
2) I didn't take you for a library kind of guy.

Drake...
1) That was a terrible secret.
2) Thank you for telling me.

So...
1) This is the part where we say goodnight.
2) Can I get a hug before you go?
3) Maybe I can give you a tour of my room another time. ♥ + Romance with Drake

(I should...)
1) Wave as he leaves.
2) Kiss him on the cheek. ♥ + Romance with Drake

PALACE SECRETS You went on a special tour of the palace with Drake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...