10 January 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 6 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Six: Daddy Wasn't There


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Just...
1) Start with 'hi.'
2) Be honest about how you feel.
3) Make him do the talking.

Um...
1) It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Powell.
2) Are you going to apologize for abandoning Chris?
3) What the heck are you even doing here?

He's...
1) Captain of the football team.
2) Student body president.
3) Making every day brighter than the last.

I think...
1) No matter what, you can handle this.
2) He seems suspicious.
3) He's being sincere.

I think...
1) Our efforts will pay off.
2) This is out of our hands now.

Gabriela...
1) How could you?
2) I'll understand if you sell.

Outfits:
- MAINE ATTRACTION* 30 diamonds
- RED ALERT* 12 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT 

*CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Chris feel more confident.

Chris...
1) You don't have to do this.
2) Things will be fine.
3) Call me if you need an excuse to bail.

Mr. Delacroix!
1) You absolutely cannot come in.
2) As long as it's quick.

Wow, Mr. Delacroix...
1) Like father, like son, huh?
2) Get out of our house! 
3) That's actually tempting.

Maybe you should...
1) Show him around campus!
2) Find out more about him. 
3) Talk to your mom about this.

If he's that determined...
1) We're doomed.
2) We'll need to work twice as hard.

Whoa...
1) What are you wearing?
2) Lookin' sharp!

Zig...
1) It sounds like you're thriving.
2) Who are you and what did you do with Zig Ortega?
3) What do you say to dirty dancing?

Hm...
1) I'd love to stick around! 18 diamonds
2) I need to call it a day.

*I'd love to stick around!*

I want you to dance...
1) Like you're angry.
2) Like you're scared.

I want you to dance...
1) Like you're proud.
2) Like you're mischievous.

DIRTY DANCING You didn't let Zig put himself in a corner!
CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Zig feel more confident.

----------

Abbie...
1) I was looking forward to that cake all day!
2) It wasn't yours!
3) It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...