7 January 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 5 Walkthrough


Chapter Five: The Most Important Audition Of Your Life, NBD


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


(I should...)
1) Take the blame. 
2) Suck up to Markus.

(I should...)
1) Trace a finger down his chest.
2) Put some more space between us.

(I'll take the...)
1) Gun.
2) Badge.

(Now I'll...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Turn my back to him.

Of course. Just let me say...
1) I was totally in control at the party.
2) Victoria was drinking, too!

I kind of thought that...
1) You weren't interested in me.
2) You didn't want to be friends.

Really?
1) Me too.
2) I don't believe you...

We met at your party.
1) We bonded immediately!
2) I'd say we're just acquaintances.
3) It's a little more than that.

So is it...
1) A pretty standard drama?
2) A tragic love story?

What do you do?
- Grab dinner with Matt. 18 diamonds
- Hit the food trucks with Teja. 18 diamonds
- Go home by yourself.

*Grab dinner with Matt.*

There's nothing wrong with them...
1) I drove one in high school.
2) ...if you're a grandma.

(I should...)
1) Pretend she's talking to me. 
2) Take a dive!
3) Tell her to back off!

I'll have...
1) A dirty vodka martini. 
2) Champagne.
3) The bartender's specialty!

Seriously? What impressed you most?
1) The part where I forgot my lines immediately?
2) Me totally losing it when Victoria walked in?

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Pull him down the alley!*
2) Freeze!

*DISAPPEARING ACT You snuck past the paparazzi!

Well...
1) I might have snuck out a lot in high school.
2) A girl can't tell all her secrets!

(I should...)
1) Kiss him.*
2) Lean my head on his shoulder.

*KISS TO BUILD A SCENE ON You just kissed Hollywood megastar Matt Rodriguez!

*Hit the food trucks with Teja.*


No!
1) He was just telling me about his manager.
2) We were just talking about the movie.

Let's start with...
1) Korean burritos. 
2) Sliders.
3) Donuts.

So you're clearly not from around here.
1) Where's home?
2) How long have you been out here?

They're happy for me...
1) My mom's always been my biggest fan!
2) ...but they'll be happier once I get a couple paychecks.

Let's get...
1) Chocolate.
2) Vanilla.
3) Strawberry.

(I should...)
1) Kiss her.
2) Blow bubbles!

TRUCKY IN LOVE You kissed Teja at the food truck test!

----------

You knew it would be Matt?
1) Why didn't you tell me?
2) Are you psychic or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...