5 January 2018

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 16 Walkthrough


Chapter Sixteen: A Monumental Night


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam


Are you... 
1) Excited? 
2) Okay?

Outfits:
- LIGHT OF THE NIGHT 25 diamonds
- PETAL PINK

I say...
1) Good evening, Your Majesty.
2) Sup, my dude.
3) This is ridiculous.

Uh...
1) Are you okay?
2) Does this have anything to do with Savannah?

Bertrand, you...
1) Are doing a good thing.
2) Sound like you're dating.
3) Don't deserve either of them.

If you love her, then you should...
1) Follow your heart.
2) Let her be the one to decide.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Jump into his arms.
3) Say hello.

To be honest, I thought you were...
1) Kind and down to earth.
2) A snooty rich guy.
3) Super hot. ♥ + Romance with Prince

That sounds...
1) So perfectly Maxwell.
2) More perceptive than I would expect from him.

Wow...
1) So you've always been a knight in shining armor? ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) It must have been tough before he had you.

How did you meet...
1) Hana?
2) Tariq?

You know...
1) Me neither.
2) I always knew this would happen.

Honestly, Liam, before I met you, I was...
1) Bored.
2) Perfectly fine.
3) No one.

Oh, Liam...
1) Yes! A thousand times yes!* ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) I can't marry you. I'm love with someone else.

*A ROYAL ENGAGEMENT You got engaged to Liam at the base of the Statue of Liberty!

Liam...
1) I love you so much. 
2) It's about time.

Like...
1) A castle?
2) A coat of arms?
3) Marrying you?

*I can't marry you. I'm love with someone else.*

I'm in love with...
- Drake
- Maxwell
- Hana

Liam, for what it's worth, I hope you find someone...
1) You really love.
2) Worthy of the Crown.

What do you do?
1) Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty with Liam. 20 diamonds
2) Go back to your hotel.

*Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty with Liam*

The top?
1) Once or twice.
2) This is the first time.

Wow...
1) You make it sound like a superpower or something.
2) I am pretty awesome, huh?
3) I think you're giving me way too much credit.

Did you know that the Statue of Liberty's...
1) Full name is Liberty Enliqhteninq the World?
2) Hit by about 600 lightning bolts each year?
3) Really a spaceship?

(I should...)
1) Kiss Liam.
2) Say goodnight.

I want you...
1) To take me. Here and now.*
2) In my arms tonight.

*LET FREEDOM RING You hooked up with Liam at the top of the Statue of Liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...