4 January 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 5 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Five: Take a Bow


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


I think...
1) It's too early to tell.
2) This is a good sign!

Abbie, maybe you two need to...
1) Have those arguments.
2) Work on deescalating those situations.

Well, I'd like to take...
1) Both of you.* 15 diamonds
2) You.
3) Tyler.

*TWO'S A CROWD Abbie and Tyler will both attend the festival!

 I...
1) Don't even know this guy.
2) Will put Shakespeare to shame. + Poetry

Eyes the color of...
1) Muddy, slushy snow.
2) Cinnamon spice. +2 Poetry
3) Chocolate. + Poetry

A laugh...
1) That's contagious. + Poetry
2) Like an excitable horse.
3) That makes every room feel full. +2 Poetry

DE-CLAIRE YOUR LOVE Claire loves the poem you wrote her!

LOOKING UP Abbie and Tyler made their peace at the festival.

It sounds like...
1) You've made a good friend!
2) That was a date.

That sounds...
1) Like fun! 17 diamonds
2) Like too much work.

*Like fun!*

Limited time of choices:
(First I need to...)
1) Body roll!
2) Do the splits!

(Next comes the...)
1) Body roll!
2) Pirouette!

(I need to end with a...)
1) Body roll!
2) Split! + Festival
3) Fan kick!

I'll...
1) Use a spell to cave in the dungeon!
2) Run away! I'm no fighter!
3) Fight them with magic! + Festival

Oh! Well, how about...
1) Sisterhood? +2 Festival
2) Wearing lots of pink?
3) The cool parties? + Festival

BEST OF BOOTH WORLDS You attracted lots of visitors to your booths!

----------

Outfits:
- THE BLOUSE AND THE FURY 25 diamonds
- INFINITE DRESS 20 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

I'm...
1) Super nervous.
2) So excited!

Gabriela...
1) It's about time!
2) Do I really have to?

I'd especially like to thank...
1) Gabriela.
2) My friends.
3) Professor Vasquez.

But...
1) I'm not sure how much good it will...
2) We still have a lot of work ahead of us.

Actually...
1) I have a lot of ideas for my next project!
2) I'm not focusing on writing right now.

But...
1) The film doesn't do James's story justice.
2) James worked so hard to make it a film.

In that case...
1) Go talk to her!
2) Go get her autograph for Reyna!*

*PLAYING MATCHMAKER You've encouraged James's interest in Reyna.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...