2 January 2018

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 15 Walkthrough


Chapter Fifteen: Lost in Los Angeles


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam

I'm...
1) Ready for this to be over.
2) Not sure...
3) Ready to make Tariq pay.

Outfits:
- INCOGNITO MODE 20 diamonds
- BASIC BLACK 

THE GIFT OF GOSSIP The information you learned from Adelaide narrowed down your search!

(I should...) 
1) Talk to Tariq. 
2) Slap Tariq!

That's right. We're here for...
1) Answers.
2) An apology.
3) Revenge.

Tariq...
1) Where have you been? 
2) Why did you run away? 
3) Why are you such a jerk?

Well...
1) You had no way to know what would happen.
2) Why do you get to decide what's best? 
3) You're a coward.

Tariq...
1) You don't have to keep living like this. 
2) It's time to tell the truth.
3) Fix what you broke.

I feel... 
1) Liberated. 
2) Relieved. 
3) Anxious.

Justin, once you record the statement...
1) Send it to me. I want to talk to Liam and Madeleine before it goes public.
2) Get it out to the world. I want it on every news channel in Cordonia!**

**BREAKING NEWS You opted to release Tariq's statement to the press.

Me?
1) I know exactly what I want. But I'm a anomaly.
2) I'm just figuring things out as I go.

What do you do?
1) Go out in New York City with Hana. 15 diamonds
2) Stay in.

*Go out in New York City with Hana.*

So...
1) Does it live up to your expectations?
2) Are you ready for me to show you the ropes?

Hana...
1) You are officially NYC-approved!
2) I've never been so attracted to someone in a pineapple shirt before. ♥ + Romance with Hana

TUTTI FRUTTI You picked out a casual outfit for Hana to wear in New York City!

If you ask me...
1) A McBurger is always a safe bet.
2) You can't beat the McFish 'n Chips combo.
3) The Triple Cheese McNachos are the best thing on the menu.

How about something... 
1) Classic.
2) Light.
3) Adventurous.

Yeah...
1) Fast food is best food!
2) 'Food' is probably more generous a term than it deserves.
3) It has its place in the world.

(I should...)
1) Tease her. 
2) Wipe it off. 
3) Lick it off. ♥ + Romance with Hana

I've been meaning to ask...
1) Now that we've found Tariq, what comes next for... us?
2) Are you feeling better now that we've had some fun?

Hana...
1) This is your chance to do what you want.
2) I know how important your parents are you to you. I'm willing to wait.

Before you go...
1) Aren't you going to kiss me? ♥ + Romance with Hana
1) Don't forget to change into something less... New York.

(I should...)
1) Kiss her again.
2) Let her get dressed.

I HEART NEW YORK You made out with Hana after shopping and dining in the city!

-----------

I, for one...
1) Am ready for this to be over with.
2) Am freakinq out.
3) Can't wait to watch Madeleine get her just desserts.

(I should...)
1) Tell them it's about time. 
2) Give them a dignified nod. 
3) Cheer!

Justin...
1) I couldn't have done this without you. 
2) That's a little weird, but thanks.

More than anything else, I feel...
1) Relieved.
2) Victorious.
3) Sorry for Madeleine.

What do you do?
1) Meet your friends at Coney Island. 18 diamonds
2) Plan to stay in tomorrow.

*Meet your friends at Coney Island.*

Liam...
1) I was hoping for a more private 'celebration' with just you... ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Step aside! There's a Ferris wheel with my name on it!

Maxwell...
1) This is the coolest you've ever been.
2) Wow. That look is hot♥ + Romance with Maxwell

Oh, okay! I want you to read my...
1) Love line.
2) Life line.

Drake...
1) Let me see that fortune!
2) She said you'd be miserable, didn't she?

You guys...
1) Relax. Maxwell's going to live forever.
2) I don't know. He's looking kind of pale to me...
3) Maybe the fortune teller should've read his head line.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Hit the lever as gently as I can!
2) Hit the lever as hard as I can!
3) Drop the mallet!

My money's on... 
1) Maxwell!
2) Hana!

Who do you ride the Ferris Wheel with?
- Liam
- Maxwell
- Hana
- Drake

*Liam*
I can picture you as... 
1) A lion tamer.
2) A handsome strongman. ♥ + Romance with Prince

Oh, yeah. Traditionally, you...
1) Shout something when you get to the top of the wheel!
2) Should kiss the person you're riding with. ♥ + Romance with Prince

*Drake*
Yes...
1) But in a good way. 
2) Adorably so. ♥ + Romance with Drake

I...
1) Was just testing your reflexes.
2) Could be better... if you want to kiss me. ♥ + Romance with Drake

(I should...)
1) Shoot the center of a target! 
2) Shoot wildly!

Who do you give the prize to?
- Liam
- Myself
- Maxwell
- Hana
- Drake

FAIRGROUND FUN You spent a day on Coney Island with your friends!

1 comment:

  1. What happens if I let them know about the press conference instead of rushing it?

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...