2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 18 Walkthrough

Chapter Eighteen: The Queen of Stormholt


Playing as Kenna.

Choose your look!
- Dragonscale Gown 25 diamonds
- Winter Gown 20 diamonds
- My regular clothes

I just wish...
1) My mother was here.
2) Gabriel was here.

Who should I talk to? (can choose only 1)
- Raydan
- Annelyse

*Annelyse*
Annelyse. I always have time for...
1) The most beautiful woman in the room.
2) My most foshionoble ally.

You should stay because...
1) We belong together.
2) You can dosign my royal wardrobe

*Raydan*
Raydan, in fact, I...
1) Am very impressed with you. 
2) Care about you very much. (kiss)

Who should I talk to? (can choose only 1)
- Whitlock
- Tevan

*Tevan*
Thank you!
1) This wouldn't have been possible without you.
2) You're looking quite handsome yourself.

Playing as Dominic.

(What should I do?)
1) Confront Trystan. 17 diamonds
2) Leave him alone.

*Confront Trystan.*

Trystan...
1) I won't hurt you.
2) No promises.

(I should...)
1) Forgive him.
2) Punch him.

----------

Who do you talk to? (can choose both)
- Sei
- Rose

*Rose*
You're right...
1) Good thing, too. It was getting creepy.
2) I'm going to miss having family.

Rose...
1) I know that I care about you very deeply.
2) I think we deserve to enjoy our lives for a change.

Rose...
1) You're the most amazing woman I've ever met.
2) You more than proved yourself.

*Sei*
You should come inside.
1)You might even have fun.
2) Everyone will want to thank you.

You want me to leave Stormholt?
1) Kenna needs my help.
2) This is my home!
3) I have to stay for Rose.

Playing as Kenna.

(I should...)
1) Hug him!
2) Kiss him!

Go with you somewhere private?
1) Of course I will! 30 diamonds
2) I can't. But let’s talk here.
3) Sorry, I'm busy.

*Of course I will! *

The last time we were here...
1) We were fleeing for our lives!
2) You were losing a duel.

Hmm, the most unbelievable thing I've done...
1) Facing Severin in single combat.
2) Feasting with Prince Marco in Aurelia.
3) Fleeing a mechanical monster called a Mechataur in a maze full of traps.

I know exactly what to do. I want to...
1) Kiss you.
2) Remember this moment forever.

(I should...)
1) Pull off Dorn's shirt. 
2) Touch Dorn's cheek.

----------

I won't rest until...
1) All Five Kingdoms are restored!
2) I see Luther begging for mercy at my feet.
3) Justice is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...