3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter One: This Story Will Change your Life


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

You think I 'm sweet, huh?
1) I'd like to put some sugar on you. ♥#WIN
2) You're gonna need a better line than that. Wanna try again?
3) You were cuter before you started talking.

Honestly?
1) I'm still talking to you aren't I?
2) Your game is weak, son.
3) I can barely keep my clothes on.

#KILLINTHEGAME You got Evan's number!

I'm single because...
1) I hadn’t met you yet.
2) I have high standards.
3) I'm waiting for true love.

This place looks like something out of...
1) Architectural Digest. #OMG
2) Sesame Street.

How's this for a headline?
1) 'Table for One: How to be Happy and Single.'
2) 'How to Ask Guys Out in Three Easy Steps.'
3) 'Not Just Sex: How to Bring Love Back Into the Bedroom.'

I think...
1) It's got great viral potential!
2) As long as I don't have to date a TJ, I’m in.
3) I'm gonna need a company card to do this right.

#WORIT You just got your first assignment!

That's not fair...
1) Someone needs to call Martin out!
2) But I'm not worried. I'll be the top writer in no time.

I see what's going on here...
1) You totally HATE Isabel.
2) You totally LOVE Isabel. ♥#WIN

Playing as Mark Collins.

(I should...)
1) Admit I had a crush on her.
2) Pretend not to care. #OMG

The truth is...
1) I don’t always know how I feel.
2) Go to hell, Cole.

Playing as Analyn.

- LITTLE BLACK DRESS* 12 diamonds
- MUSTARD DRESS.

*#HOTSTUFF You dressed to impress on your date!

Really?
1) Impressive.
2) You brought me to a work party?!

1) Keep the compliments coming... ♥#WIN
2) I don't care what they think.
3) You know, women aren't trophies.

Choose a drink.
- Champagne
- Tequila Sunrise
- Whiskey

(I should...)
1) Dance sexily. ♥#WIN
2) Do the Running Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...