3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter Two: Telltale Signs You BFF Is Into You


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Kiss Mark's cheek! #OMG
2) Give Mark a long hug.

Sounds like...
1) They picked the right guy for the job.
2) They had to make a tough choice between you two.

Actually...
1) I was about to call you earlier...
2) I was seeing hoe long I can avoid you.
3) I’m pretty sure the phone works in both ways.

Pick your team.
- Mark's team
- Evan's team
- Your own team

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Wish him luck!
2) Distract him! #OMG

Here goes nothing.
1) Lob the ball!
2) Shoot the ball! #WIN
3) Hurl the ball!

Oh, I understand...
1) You can't turn down a chance like this!
2) That you're ditching me on our date.
3) I’d rather hang out with Mark anyway.

(I should...)
1) Breath in the drink, savoring every moment.
2) Give it a sniff, then down the drink.

Cole may be wrong about that, but...
1) He has a point about flirting.
2) He's even MORE wrong about dating.

Well...
1) You’re on. I'm always down to learn a new drinking game. 20 diamonds
2) It's a tempting offer, but I think I'm gonna have to pass.

*You’re on. I'm always down to learn a new drinking game.*

#DRINKUP You agreed to play Red Herring with the gang!

(I should...)
1) Drop!
2) Drink! #WIN
3) Dribble!

Have I ever hooked up in public?
1) Ha! Definitely not!
2) How'd you know? #OMG

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Make moose antlers! #FAIL
2) Make bull horns! #WIN

Who should I kiss...
- Brooke
- Sereena
- Mark #OMG
- Horatio
- Cole

Wait a second...
1) I didn't know Mark had a girlfriend. #OMG
2) MARK HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...