3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter Three: 3 SF Spots Before You Die


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Amy! No! You misunderstood...
I said 'LAWFUL girl'!
1) I said 'WAFFLE' girl'!
2) I said 'LAWFUL girl'! #WIN

Guys, wait...
1) Amy, you're out of line.
2) Horatio, just humor her this once.

Whoa...
1) What's wrong in being called 'motherly'.
2) Even I can tell that's a line you don't cross.

You think Mark is choosing us over you?
1) That’s not true!
2) He is. And it's clear to see why.

Ohmygod...
1) That’s the dumbest thing I've ever heard!
2) You're right! He DOES do that. #OMG

Playing as Cole.

Who do you dance with?
- Stylish guy with nice hair #Win
- Hot mean-looking girl #Win

Playing as Horatio.

Analyn, I've been meaning to ask you something...
1) Have Mark's girlfriends always been like this?
2) Why is Amy so hostile towards you?

Okay. But consider this...
1) How can we search with bodies and souls unnourished?
2) To know San Francisco, you must experience her with all five senses.
3) I’m just really hungry.

Playing as Brooke.

Uh...
1) Are you SURE?
2) I CAN'T TELL A LIE! HE'S NOT HERE!

Playing as Sereena.

Really?
1) That's odd...
2) Are you calling me a liar?!

Playing as Analyn.

Well...
1) She should be meeting you half way.
2) Maybe she needs more than space.

(I should...)
1) Reminisce about the first time I met Mark... 19 diamonds
2) Change the subject.

*Reminisce about the first time I met Mark...*

(I should...)
1) Double-check I have everything I need again.
2) Relax until the professor gets here...

Okay, I have to ask...
1) Why are you naked?
2) Do you work out? #OMG

(I should...)
1) Write my number on his hand.
2) Write my number on his chest.

#TBT You reminisced about meeting Mark!

----------

This calls for...
1) Group hug!
2) Group shots! #WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...