2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 17 Walkthrough

Chapter Seventeen: The Return of the Queen


Playing as Dominic.

Limited time of choices:
(I need to...)
1) Charge forward!
2) Jump! Power +1

I have to get through!
1) Ram your shoulder into the door!
2) Swing your axe at the door!

(What do I do?)
1) Slash at Bartel!

2) Slash at the horse!

Feed your anger or attack Bartel?
1) Think of Rose.
2) Attack Bartel.

1) Think of your hawk.
2) Attack Bartel.

1) Think of Trystan.
2) Attack Bartel.

1) Think of Luther.
2) Attack Bartel.

What do you want to attack with?
1) Use the amulet. Power +3
2) Use the axe.

Playing as Kenna.

Marco...
1) That'll be the last mistake you ever make.
2) This is for Gabriel.

Limited time of choices:
(What do I do?)
1) Attack!
2) Block!
3) Freeze!

(Marco lowered his blade!)
1) Attack!
2) Freeze!
3) Feint!

(Marco threw a glass at me!)
1) Shatter it!
2) Dodge it! Prestige +1
3) Watch it!

(Marco locked weapons with me!)
1) Push with all your strength!
2) Roll backward and kick him!
3) Hesitate!

(How do I disarm Marco?)
1) Strike his heart!
2) Strike his head!
3) Strike his hand!

Prestige +3

Marco...
1) Time for you to die! 20 diamonds
2) I hereby sentence you to death. (Need 43 Prestige)
3) I'll spare your life.

We won...
1) But at what cost?
2) Thanks to Gabriel’s sacrifice.

+ 5 Army

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...