2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen: The Cannon


Playing as Dominic.
Am I Ready?
1) As ready as I'll ever be.
2) What's the plan?

Who do you think of?
- Kenna  +Romance with Kenna
- Rose  +Romance with Rose
- Marco
- Bartel
- Trystan

What do you do?
1) Fire a huge column of flame! (Need 19 Power)
2) Fire the cannon!

+5 Army

(What do I do?)
1) Blast the soldiers! Power +1
2) Intimidate the soldiers!

Playing as Kenna.

Dominic...
1) Is a dear friend.
2) Is the one I love more than anything.
3) Has a better chance of surviving if we hurry.

Limited time of choices:
(I need to do something about those arrows!)
1) Block them all!
2) Block some of them!
3) Freeze!

(More arrows...)
1) Freeze!
2) Block the arrows!
3) Charge!

Playing as Dominic.

There's so much I don't know about this...
1) How did you learn to control the fire?
2) Where do we come from?

You're just going to leave?
1) Convince her to stay. 25 diamonds+5 Army
2) Let her go.

*Convince her to stay.*

NEW ALLY Sei has joined your alliance!

Choose your weapon!
1) Use the amulet. Power +1
2) Use the axe.

----------

Playing as Kenna.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him!  +Romance with Dom
2) Clasp his hand.

Marco!
1) Face me!
2) I've come for your head!
3) Surrender now!

Choose your weapon!
Golden Mountain Fang.
Deadman's Flail
Kor-kitar
Gear Axe
Short Sword

Well, then...
1) You should join us instead!
2) You’re just as bad as the rest of them.

Gabriel...
1) You've been like a father to me.
2) You can't leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...