4 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Chapter Thirteen: 13 Dating Fails You Have To See To Believe


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Limited time of choices:
Aiden, I need you to...
1) Get me a drink! #WIN
2) Coat check something for me!

Let's...
1) Dance!
2) Start a mosh pit! #WIN
3) Do the Mannequin Challenge!

(I should...)
1) Slap Antoine! #WIN
2) Pretend to be too drunk!

WHO DID YOU HAVE THE DEST TIME WITH?
- Antoine
- Andre
- Aiden
- No one

'Ben...'
1) 'I'll meet you in 10!' 20 diamonds
2) 'I think I have to pass this time...'

'I'll meet you in 10!' *

#SHOWTIME You met Ben for a midnight movie

(I should...)
1) 'Accidentally' brush hands with Ben.
2) Throw a kernel at his face!
3) Hog the bag!

I have to ask...
1) Why Killasaur?
2) How do you feel about ACTUAL romance? ♥#WIN
3) Are you just messing with me?

(I should...)
1) Throw a popcorn at him!
2) Threaten him!

(I should...)
1) Make fun of the movie with Ben.
2) Hold Ben's hand. ♥#WIN
3) Make out with Ben. ♥#WIN

(I should...)
1) Kiss him!
2) Hug him.

----------

But...
1) I have to focus on writing right now.
2) I'm not quite sure how I feel about him.

Mark...
1) How dare you?
2) It's not like that...

Sounds like...
1) A brilliant idea!
2) A terrible plan
3) The plan of a bad fanfic.

Playing as Mark.

I just wanted to apologize for...
1) What I said about Ben.
2) Being distant lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...