4 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 12 Walkthrough

Chapter Twelve: We Dated Three Guys At Once So You Don't Have To


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Everyone knows the way to make Horatio mad is to...
1) Steal his hat!
2) Call him a sellout!
3) Walk behind the bar!

My date with Ben was...
1) Amazing.
2) Different.

You both work with food, and...
1) You'll get to spend more time with him! #FAIL
2) It'll add a little spice to the Yummy! page ☺#WIN

Felix can help you make...
1) Chili chocolate cake. ☺#WIN
2) Pizza calzones. #FAIL

Limited time of choice:
I think you should let them do it because...
1) Combining their pages will get you double the clicks! #WIN
2) Felix and Isabel make a cute couple!

TJ...
1) Not even a little bit.
2) Ew. Ew ew ew.
3) I think I just throw up a little in my mouth.

#BETTERTOGETHER Isabel asked Felix for help! (Their relationship will be affected.)

Online dating is...
1) The best invention of this century.
2) Not my usual style.

You're only saying that because...
1) I'm good at my job.
2) I've already worked my charms on you. ♥#WIN

Outfits:
- VISION IN VIOLET 25 diamonds
- BROWN DRESS

Who do you pick?
- Cole
- Brooke
- Sereena

Mark...
1) Sorry about the other night...
2) Where've you been, loser?

You should...
1) Tease him about it.
2) Thank him.*

*#THANKYOUFORBEINGAFRIEND Tara thanked Horatio! (Their relationship will be affected.)

Hi...
1) Andre.
2) Antoine. #WIN
3) Aiden.

I saw on your profile that you really like...
1) Long walks on the beach. #WIN
2) Brownies.
3) Wine tasting.

And I bet this SMELL is because you're into...
1) Wine.
2) Software.
3) Baked goods. #WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...