4 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven: 11 Times Geeks Gave Us Life


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Mark.

I don't know, he can't be worse than...
1) That gym guy...
2) That rich guy...
3) Evan.

The sure-fire way to annoy a geek is...
1) Mix up 'Stark Trek' and 'Star Wars'.
2) Say that comic books are for kids.
3) Call him a geek into his face!

Limited time of choice:
I just wanted to say...
1) Don't have too much fun. #FAIL
2) What kind of snacks should I get? #FAIL
If time is run out also #FAIL

But...
1) I don't want to interfere with her article.
2) I'm still reeling from the breakup.
3) If it's meant to happen, it'll happen.

Playing as Analyn.

Dance game. Even Hard Mode was easy :p

#VIVALAREVOLUCION You got a perfect score!

Who do you talk about?
- Cole
- Brooke
- Sereena
- Mark
- Horatio

My favorite superhero is definitely...
1) Wonder Woman.
2) The Flash.
3) My mom.

You're a comic book artist?!
1) That’s so cool!
2) I'm pretty sure that makes you the king of geeks.

I think...
1) It's... nice?
2) You brought me to a blank wall, Ben.
3) If this is your way of impressing me, you're gonna have to up your game.

Ben!
1) Stop! What are you doing'?!
2) Now I just think you're crazy.
3) Why did you have spray paint in your bag?

That does sound fun...
1) Let’s do this! 16 diamonds
2) But I don't think I can.

*Let’s do this!*

#LEAVEYOURMARK You spray painted a wall in the city!

(I should...)
1) Bump his elbow!
2) Swipe the paint can!
3) Tease him!

(I should...)
1) Kiss Ben. ♥#WIN
2) Pull back.

(I should...)
1) Hold his hand. ♥#WIN
2) Put my hand in my pocket...

----------

Playing as Mark.

(I should reply...)
1) Be safe. ;)
2) K.
3) *Thumbs up emoji*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...