3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: We Need To Talk About Rich Guys


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Who do want want to spot you?
- Mark
- Cole
- Brooke

Maybe...
1) This is a good thing.
2) You should get out while you can!

Buying... the gym?
1) Why would you want to do that?
2) Impressive. ♥#WIN

- DROP-RED GORGEOUS* 25 diamonds
- LIME DRESS

So, Cyrus, I've been dying to ask you...
1) What's it like being filthy rich?
2) How'd you come up with PicTalk?
3) Can I borrow this jet sometime?

Playing as Brooke.

You just need to...
1) Let off some steam.
2) Go with the flow!

Whoa, Horation!
1) You’re supposed to take the weights OFF the bar. #OMG
2) When did you get so jacked? #OMG

Playing as Analyn.

*#REDCARPETREADY You're dressed to impress!

I think I'll order...
1) Cavatelli with mussels.
2) Brown butter gnocchi.
3) Mac and cheese!

You... named a star after me?
1) This is so romantic! ♥#WIN
2) This is... cool, I guess...

Cyrus...
1) I have no idea who that is. #FAIL
2) But... why? How? #FAIL

Cyrus...
1) Whoa, whoa, whoa! #OMG
2) Yes, yes, yes! #OMG

Well...
1) Um... okay!
2) I couldn't possibly.

Personally, I'm looking for someone who...
1) I can be myself around.
2) Pushes me to be a better person.
3) Makes me laugh.

(I should...)
1) Lean in...
2) Say goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...