5 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 14 Walkthrough

Chapter Fourteen: Don't Plot Sabotage Without Reading This First


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Mark.

Cole...
1) I still think your plan will fail miserably.
2) You don't need sabotage to beat him.

Seriously, Cole?
1) Why is this a thing?
2) Nice hustle.
3) I was really craving that beignet...

Playing as Analyn.

This choice appear if Leah in ClickIt.
Congratulations!
1) It's about time I had some real competition.
2) We should celebrate... in private.

Leah...
1) No deflecting! We're reading that screenplay! 17 diamonds
2) Actually... maybe another time.

*No deflecting! We're reading that screenplay!*

I'll be...
1) Sara Maddox.
2) Daniel Ruiz.

'Before all this, I was...'
1) 'An FBI profiler'
2) 'An army medic.'
3) 'A circus performer.

(I should...)
1) Go off script and kiss Leah!
2) Stick to the script and fake cry.

#ENCORE You reenacted Leah's first screenplay.

----------

She can tell you all about...
1) Felix's LoveHacks expertise.
2) Our Epic Eats-Yummy! rivalry.

Who should eat the peppers?
- Isabel
- Ben
- Felix
- You

*Isabel*
Isabel...
1) Just be yourself! #FAIL
2) I'm not sure I can help. #WIN

*You*
Limited time of choice:
Aaaaaah!
1) Drink water!
2) Drink milk! #WIN

#WEBELONGTOGETHER Isabel and Felix are flirting! (Their relationship will be affected.)

(I should...)
1) Say goodbye.
2) Kiss Ben.

Playing as Cole.

My secret weapon works beat with...
1) Two spritzes. #WIN
2) Three spritzes.
3) Four spritzes.

I'm...
1) Pierre Hildebrand.
2) Stephen Phillip Hirsch.
3) Hidalgo St. Pierre.#WIN

Oh, yeah?
1) What about Coleman Studios?
2) I have to say... I agree. #WIN

Amir...
1) Prepare to have your mind blown. 18 diamonds
2) I think we should just call it a night.

*Prepare to have your mind blown.*

Amir...
1) This car's pretty slick.
2) The interior could be more luxurious.
3) OMG WE RE IN THE FUTURE!

I'll have...
1) A classic Vaportini.
2) A Whiskey Whiff.
3) A Prosecco Puff.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Amir.
2) Entwine my finger with this.

#TREATYOSELF You went out with Amir! (Your relationship will be affected.) 

----------

Playing as Analyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...