30 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter Nine: The Escape


Playing as Kenna.

It feels...
1) Fine. Prestige +1
2) Satisfying, knowing one day I'll have your head.

My prince...
1) You should marry me, not Annelyse. (Need 26 Prestige) +5 Army 
2) It is my great honor to clean your spilled wine.

Limited time of choice:
(I must...)
1) Hit Marco with the wine pitcher!
2) Run to Raydan and escape!

Playing as Dominic.

Limited time of choices:
What do you do?
1) Concentrate!

1) Lose control!
2) Concentrate!

1) Lose control!
2) Concentrate!
3) Lose control!

Power +2

Show Rose yoyr brand?
1) Yes 18 diamonds, +5 Army
2) No

*Yes*


What do you do?
1) Kiss her.  +Romance with Rose
2) Step back.

(I should...)
1) Sneak off with Rose. 20 diamonds, +5 Army,  +Romance with Rose
2) Decline.

*Sneak off with Rose*

There's also my...
1) Gentle touch.
2) Fiery passion.

You, Rose, are the only lady in the world with...
1) A smile brighter than any flame.
2) The heart of a lioness.
3) A tremendously well-endowed bosom.

---------

What do you do?
1) Confess.
2) Keep quiet.

Playing as Kenna.

I...
1) Forgive you.
2) Will never forget this.

NEW ALLY Raydan has joined your alliance!
+5 Army

I know what you're thinking...
1) I wanted to take over Aurelia first.
2) With Aurelia's gold, Marco will only grow stronger.

You should join me...
1) For the people of Aurelia.
2) Because Marco is a pig's ass.

There is nothing greater in this world than...
1) Ending tyranny by soaking your blades in the blood of evil men!  (Need 27 Prestige)
2) Ending tyranny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...