30 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: The Battle for Aurelia


Playing as Kenna.

This plan is...
1) Sounds perfect.
2) Is a necessary evil.

Raydan...
1) I'll take your hand.* ♥ +Romance with Raydan
2) I don't need your help.

*BE MINE You held Raydan's hand in the mine.

What do you do...
1) Save the bear!* 25 diamonds, +5 Army, ♛ Prestige +1
2) Kill the bear.

*Save the bear!*

(I need to...)
1) Reach for the bear's paw! 
2) Let the bear smell my hand!

*NEW ALLY! The bear has joined your Alliance!

----------

Grab the golden mountain fang?
- Take the Golden Mountain Fang 19 diamonds,. +5 Army, 
- Try again with your short sword
- Call for Raydan's help

*Take the Golden Mountain Fang*

A CUT ABOVE You got the Golden Mountain Fang!

(I need to...)
1) Block!
2) Cut his sword in half!

(I need to...)
1) Slash at him!
2) Slice his head! ♛ Prestige +1

----------

Gabriel...
1) I'll be fine.
2) I can't do this without you.

(I should...)
1) Help Leon fight Helene.
2) Follow Marco.

+5 Army

+10 Army (500 Aurelia's soldiers)

Annelyse...
1) You can do better than that. We need weapons! 20 diamonds
2) You can do better than that. We need weapons! (Need ♛ 28 Prestige)
3)  I thank you.

ARMY Equipped Mountain Fangs!

+5 Army

NEW ALLY Annelyse has joined your alliance!
+5 Army

Are they people who love...
1) Music?
2) Technology'? ♛ Prestige +1
3) Democracy?

Playing as Dominic.

I hear you.
1) But I have to say this.
2) I'll respect your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...