30 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: The Battle for Aurelia


Playing as Kenna.

This plan is...
1) Sounds perfect.
2) Is a necessary evil.

Raydan...
1) I'll take your hand.*  +Romance with Raydan
2) I don't need your help.

*BE MINE You held Raydan's hand in the mine.

What do you do...
1) Save the bear!* 25 diamonds, +5 Army, Prestige +1
2) Kill the bear.

*Save the bear!*

(I need to...)
1) Reach for the bear's paw! 
2) Let the bear smell my hand!

*NEW ALLY! The bear has joined your Alliance!

----------

Grab the golden mountain fang?
- Take the Golden Mountain Fang 19 diamonds,. +5 Army, 
- Try again with your short sword
- Call for Raydan's help

*Take the Golden Mountain Fang*

A CUT ABOVE You got the Golden Mountain Fang!

(I need to...)
1) Block!
2) Cut his sword in half!

(I need to...)
1) Slash at him!
2) Slice his head! Prestige +1

----------

Gabriel...
1) I'll be fine.
2) I can't do this without you.

(I should...)
1) Help Leon fight Helene.
2) Follow Marco.

+5 Army

+10 Army (500 Aurelia's soldiers)

Annelyse...
1) You can do better than that. We need weapons! 20 diamonds
2) You can do better than that. We need weapons! (Need 28 Prestige)
3)  I thank you.

ARMY Equipped Mountain Fangs!

+5 Army

NEW ALLY Annelyse has joined your alliance!
+5 Army

Are they people who love...
1) Music?
2) Technology'? Prestige +1
3) Democracy?

Playing as Dominic.

I hear you.
1) But I have to say this.
2) I'll respect your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...