2 December 2017

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 11 Walkthrough


Chapter Eleven: A Night at the Opera


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam

Are you saying...
1) That Liam didn't want the crown? 
2) You didn't want Liam to be king?

If you and Hana bought in previous chapter the Religieuse:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT Your gift got the Queen Mother to open up about the Coronation.

Your Majesty, can you call Bastien for me? I...
1) Saw someone suspicious outside.
2) Have a message for Liam.
3) Brought a pastry for him too.

Really?
1) Did something happen between you two? 
2) So he isn't your lackey?

Honestly...
1) I don't know why, and I don't care.
2) He must really hate me.
3) Maybe he thought I was a threat to you.

Liam...
1) Are you going to be okay?
2) I'm worried.

What do you do?
1) Stay with Liam in his private. 30 diamonds
2) Find your assigned seat for the opera.

* Stay with Liam in his private. *

Liam...
1) I wasn't just talking about the stage.+ Romance with Prince
2) How did you score a booth like this?

I'd love...
1) A drink.
2) A program.
3) More cushions!

Actually...
1) Yes, it is.
2) I've seen a few.

The story's...
1) Amazing.
2) Kind of cliche.

That...
1) Seems appropriate.
2) Seems unnecessarily depressing.

Liam...
1) They already are.
2) We'll have to see.

Our story would end with...
1) A fairytale happily ever after.
2) A passionate kiss. + Romance with Prince
2) Us vanquishing all of our enemies!

This is the part where...
1) The prince steals a kiss from the princess.+ Romance with Prince
2) The star-crossed lovers enjoy a quiet show together.

Liam...
1) Just kiss me.
2) I want you.* + Romance with Prince

Well...
1) Is this all living up to your
2) What have you been dreaming about, exactly?
3) So have I.

*BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE You and Liam made love at the Paris opera!

----------

Hmm...
1) I love it!
2) It'd be better os o hip hop opera.
3) Who can focus on on opera at a time like this?

Wow...
1) I thought it had an evil vibe... 
2) The architecture is lovely.

Drake, does that mean you were...
1) Just sitting out in the limo for the last three hours?
2) Waiting for Olivia to leave?

What do you do?
1) Visit the library with Hana. 16 diamonds
2) Head back to the train.

*Visit the library with Hana*

(I should...) 
1) Tease her. 
2) Apologize.

You did?
1) Well, now you have one in me! 
2) I'd rather be your Mr. Bingley.+ Romance with Hana

Wuthering Heights? Hana...
1) How very indecent!
2) It's cute that you think that's scandalous.

If I had to pick, it would be... 
1) Charlotte's Web.
2) The Crown and the Flame.
2) Clicklt listicles.

I'm writing...
1) Something inspirational.
2) A spoiler.
3) A love letter to you.+ Romance with Hana


(I should...)
1) Kiss her.+ Romance with Hana
2) Read her note.

It would be...
1) Like a Jane Austen novel.
2) Like a Clicklt article.
3) Like some teenager's fanfiction.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS You kissed Hana in a Parisian library.

----------

Drake...
1) That must be your idea of paradise.
2) That sounds lonely.
3) I'm surprised you know how to have a  good time.

What do you do?
1) Join Drake for a private game of pool. 19 diamonds
2) Go to sleep.

*Join Drake for a private game of pool.*

I think...
1) I could use a private getaway like this.
2) That's really thoughtful of him.
3) You should've asked for a real pool!

Is it...
1) Worrying about Savannah? 
2) Thinking about this conspiracy? 
3) Scandalous thoughts about me? + Romance with Drake

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Hit the balls hard enough to scatter them.
2) Hit the balls as hard as I can.
3) Hesitate.

All those lessons...
1) Never prepared you to face me!
2) Must've been adorable. Baby Drake trying to hold a cue stick...

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Knock one boll into a corner pocket. +pool
2) Knock two balls into a corner pocket. + 2 pool
3) Ask Drake to help me line up the shot.

(I should...)
1) Shout for him to look out.
2) Tell him he's cute when he's concentrating. + Romance with Drake
3) Let him aim.

(I should...)
1) Knock one of the balls into a center pocket.
2) Knock one of the balls into a corner pocket.+pool
3) Panic!

(I should...)
1) Tell him he's gonna lose! 
2) Strip down! + Romance with Drake
3) Cheer him onl

(I should...)
1) Get distracted by Drake.
2) Knock a balls into the corner pocket. +pool
3) Knock no balls into the corner pocket.

POOL HALL CHAMPION You beat Drake at the game of pool!

I say the prize is...
1) A kiss. + Romance with Drake
2) Matching temporary tattoos.

A kiss:
I'm saying...
1) You could kiss me again.+ Romance with Drake
2) Maybe we should call it a night.

Tattoes:
You remind me more of a... 
1) Lone wolf.
2) Grumpy badger.
3) Golden retriever.

Next time we should...
1) Have a rematch.
2) Go on a real date. + Romance with Drake

POOL PARTY You went out for a game of pool with Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...