2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven: The Technocrats


Playing as Kenna.

This journey hasn't been easy...
1) So thanks for sticking with me. Prestige +1
2) But complaining won't help.

What do I want to know?
1) Where do you come from?
2) Are their inventions THAT good?
3) What are they like?

Playing as Dominic.

A new weapons master?
1) This must be that secret weapon I heard about.
2) What happened to the old weapons master?

(I should...)
1) Give Rose a hug.*  +Romance with Rose
2) Cheer her up with a joke.

*LOVESTRUCK Rose is grateful that you're there for her.

Playing as Kenna.

(We should...)
1) Stop bullying him. He's just a boy.
2) Watch him close. He could be dangerous.

Hmmm...
1) Hear Whitlock's story. 25 diamonds, +5 Army
2) Skip Whitlock's story

*Hear Whitlock's story.*

Playing as Whitlock.

(I should...)
1) Obey.
2) Resist!

(Do I really want to help them?)
1) Repair the armor.
1) Sabotage the armor. Prestige +1

Limited time of choices:
I have to...
1) Refuse!

I have to...
1) Obey!
2) Refuse!

I have to...
1) Obey!
2) Obey!
3) Refuse!

Prestige +1

I need to free them!
1) Shake the lock!
2) Hit the lock!
3) Pick the lock!

LOYALTY INCREASED! Whitlock's glad that you heard his tale.

----------

Playing as Dominic.

(I need to...)
1) Conjure a flame! (Need 12 power)
2) Let the fire fizzle!

Wait, you mean my brand?
1) You’ve seen it before?
2) You know what it means? Power +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...