30 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 8 Walkthrough

Chapter Eight: The Gilded Cage 


Playing as Dominic.

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Freeze!
2) Sprint!
3) Hesitate!

(I should...)
1) Hesitate!
2) Hesitate!
3) Help her!

React!
1) Slower!
2) Faster!
3) Slower!

(I should...)
1) Pet his head.
2) Feed him a bug.

I must...
1) Let Bartel feel my wrath. 17 diamonds, Power +2
2) Let Bartel feel my wrath. (Need 10 powerPower +2
3) Control myself.

I know it's strange. But I swear...
1) It's under control. Power +1
2) I'll figure it out.

I'm...
1) Just a guy.
2) 1 don't know what I am.

Playing as Kenna.

If you decided to sneak the dagger in previous chapter:*
What do you do?
Slash!  +5 Army, Prestige +1

*CHEEK ATTACK You cut Marco. He'll remember this.

What do you say?
1) How could you be so stupid?!
2) I'm so sorry, Annelyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...