29 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven: The Gilded City 


Playing as Kenna.

NEW ALLY Jackson has joined your alliance.

+5 Army

Jackson...
1) I have no doubt that you will serve me with honor. Prestige +1
2) Don't be ridiculous! Get up

You've been to the Gilded City?
1) I'm surprised you haven't robbed them already.
2) Is it true everyone owns a peacock?

A challenge?
1) I'm always up for a challenge. Prestige +1
2) They'll help or we'll make them help.

We are here because...
1) We need your aid.
2) We wish to form an alliance. Prestige +1

(Then i should...)
1) Sneak the dagger in. 20 diamonds, +5 Army
2) Go unarmed.

You must be...
1) A courtesan.
2) The ruler of Aurelia. Prestige +1
3) A jester.

YOUR LEGEND GROWS Your army's strength is epic.

Who should talk to Annelyse
- Leon
- Val Prestige +1

Choose your look!
- Jeweled Ball Gown 25 diamonds, Prestige +3, +5 Army
- Lavender Silk Gown 20 diamonds
- Simple Blue Dress
- My regular clothes

(I should...)
1) Accept the challenge! 19 diamonds
2) Pass.

*Accept the challenge!*

LAST ONE STANDING You impressed the mercenaries!
+5 Army

----------
What do you do? (Can choose both)
- Go with Annelyse 20 diamonds+5 Army
- Meet up with Raydan 18 diamonds+5 Army
- Talk to Gabriel

*Go with Annelyse*

Two truths and a lie? 
1) I've played that before. 
2) I've never heard of it.

The lie is...
1) You're not an accomplished warrior. Prestige +1
2) You've never tasted dragon meat. 
3) You don't want to kiss me.

And three...
1) I was born without a belly button. 
2) Whenever it rains, my knee aches. 
3) I don't want to kiss you.

(I should...) 
1) Kiss her.*
2) Not kiss her.

*TWO TRUTHS AND A SIGH You kissed Annelyse.

*Meet up with Raydan*

Raydan...
1) Well, there is someone.
2) There's no one else.

I prefer... 
1) The orchid. 
2) The tulip.

I prefer... 
1) The rose.
2) The lily.

If you really want to know...
1) Oh, it's working.
2) I'm not so easily charmed.

I prefer...
1) The daffodil. 
2) Tho lotus.

(I should...)
1) Let him kiss you.  +Romance with Raydan
2) Pull away.

BLOSSOMING ROMANCE You kissed Raydan! He will remember that.

----------

Talk to Gabriel and end the night.

Playing as Dominic.

(I should...)
1) Impress him with magic. (Need 9 power)
2) Beg him not to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...