29 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter Six: The Duel


Playing as Kenna.

I noticed that Severin...
1) Fights dirty. Prestige +1
2) Talks too much.

Playing as Dominic.

(I should...)
1) Drink.  +Romance with Rose
2) Don't drink.

(I should...)
1) Kiss her!*
2) Do nothing.

*A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME You kissed Rose! She will always remember.

Limited time of choice:
Trystan...
1) This is nothing!
2) This looks bad...
3) I'm in love with Rose.  +Romance with Rose

Playing as Kenna.

Leon...
1) Too much is at stake for the entire kingdom. Prestige +1
2) I'm not afraid of Severin.
3) Actually, I will go. You're right.

Leon...
1) I must learn the secrets of Ramsforge.* 19 diamonds
2) Never mind... forget it.

*WAR STORIES You unlocked Leon's memory of Adriana!

*I must learn the secrets of Ramsforge.*

Playing as Leon.

Which means we should...
1) Attack their flank.
2) Raid their homeland.

(I should say...)
1) But your honor...
2) People will gossip.

Besides...
1) I swore to protect you.
2) You're too good for me.

She kept it a secret because she didn't want...
1) To be seen taking children hostage.
2) To fuel the rebellion.  Prestige +1

My mother never told me that she was so...
1) ...impressive.  Prestige +1
2) ...cruel.

A LONG TIME AGO... Leon is more loyal to you!
+5 Army 
----------

Playing as Dominic.

Trystan, about earlier...
1) I'm sorry.
2) Let Rose make her own choices.

Random.
- First key
- Second key
- Third key
- Fourth key
- Fifth key

(I should...)
1) Focus the fire. (Need 8 power)
2) Lose focus.

+5 Army

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES You saved the monk and got an amulet!

Playing as Kenna.

Val...
1) I was starting to like you, too.
2) You can buy me a drink after I win.

Leon...
1) I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
2) My blade is thirsty for blood.

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Charge!
2) Taunt Severin!
3) Observe!

(I should...)
1) Block!
2) Roll backwards!
3) Roll past him!

(I should...)
1) Attack!
2) Shield my eyes!

Choose your weapon.
1) Deadman's Flail 20 diamonds, +5 Army
2) Short sword

*Deadman's Flail*

SKULL-SMASHER You unlocked the Deadman's Flail!

(I should strike...)
1) Severin’s arm
2) Severin’s leg

*Short sword*

- Roll to the side!

- Dive for the sword!

- Gouge his eyes!

(I should....)
1) Stay down and pretend he’s won. +5 Army
2) Get up and face him!
BATTLE-TESTED You've defeated Severin in combat!

(I will...)
1) Recruit Severin as an Ally.* 30 diamonds+5 Army
2) Decapitate Severin. 20 diamonds
3) Banish Severin

*NEW ALLY Severin has joined your alliance!

Limited time of choice:
The mercenary saying it...
1) Pay us or die.
2) Power begets power.
3) The strong lead. Prestige +1
4) The strong bleed.

Fight for...
1) Justice. Prestige +1
2) A ruler who fights alongside you! Prestige +1
 +5 Army

NEW ALLY Leon and his men joined your alliance!

I promise you...
1) Land, titles, and riches.* 17 diamonds +40 Army (1000 soldiers and 2000 mercenaries)
2) Glory and honor. (Need 22 Prestige )
3) The satisfaction of doing the right thing.

*NEW ALLY All the meres joined your alliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...